Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome @Emeraldgreen , @Cody, and @Quijote. Youll love it here, great people here.

1 Like

OMG I can’t tolerate Reddit anymore for canna cultivation. Half the responses to people’s questions are either stupid, or just a guaranteed way to kill a plant.
Welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Welcome Quijote! Just remember: those are windmills, not giants!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Colby

1 Like

Welcome to all the new folks! :wave: stick around, read a bit, chat with some good peeps. It’s a cool place :v: :seedling: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Good evening all,
I am a commercial greenhouse manager/cultivator and micro-breeder in interior Alaska. I pretty much just a dude that started growing one day and forgot to stop.

11 Likes

Hi @Colby and @bonghitz4breakfast, welcome to OG!! You’ll both love it here!! Have fun!

1 Like

Hey Gpaw thanks for the welcome…
how do I setup a grow log and join this ecosphere?

3 Likes

Welcome @bonghitz4breakfast and @Colby! Good to have you here at OG!

1 Like

Haha! That’s crazy! I found OG through following @Yetigrows on Reddit too!

2 Likes

Reddit tests me somedays with all of its content. However I seem to find gems there daily…

Thanks for the welcome…this site seems to be out of this world for canna culture!!!

2 Likes

Hahah…nice. well he mentioned first day and a few times after. He must get commissions…Haha

Just a great and enthusiastic about the flower we love.

Welcome to the site…I expect to be here for a while…

3 Likes

Thanks Abbbian…I feel like a deprived kid, with a pocket full of cash, in a candy store for the first time!

4 Likes

Go to the appropriate area of the forum for your grow type, create a post with a title of what you want to call it, and you have a grow log started.

Welcome to OG man.

2 Likes

A big welcome to all the new members who signed up to OG this year :+1:

4 Likes

Hi @Colby and @bonghitz4breakfast, we all welcome you to OG!!

1 Like

See the three horizontal bars in the upper right (beside your profile avatar).
Click on that and then pick ‘categories’ that will let you navigate through the site. This time of year, it’s usually indoor :smirk:
Then choose the appropriate subcategory and then “new topic” button in the upper right.
No worries, if you get it wrong, the mods will fix it for you… :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Welcome new og’ers! @Colby do it up! I’ll be stopping by the growroom diaries later to check it out :v:

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like

I am new here, hang around RIU a lot. Grow with Boards in small tents. My street name is not Bill but I do live on a hill.
I like Bodhi, Peak, some old Greenpoint, I have my own crosses also just for me.
First joint in 1969.

16 Likes