Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi there, I’m Alex, I started growing about 5 years ago when Massachusetts legalized - I run one or two grows a year. I’ve lurked on r/microgrowery for a while but tend not to participate on Reddit. I just found OG a few days ago looking for Bodhi strain info and this looks like a great place! I’m hoping to dip my toes into breeding this year, got a lot of random freebies and so forth waiting for soil.

15 Likes

Welcome to OG Alex! It is good to have you here,

2 Likes

Hi @alex, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, guaranteed, have fun…

3 Likes

Thanks Shadey.

1 Like

Looks like I missed you, welcome @freedomsmoker
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @freedomsmoker @Bizzaro and @alex !
OG has a lot of great resources and a bunch of OG :heart:
Glad you could join us… :beers:

3 Likes

hey alex! welcome to the support group for seed addicts. you’re in a safe space here. lol. i actually came from reddit as well. i like seeing all the photos on reddit, but honestly, there’s so much more information and camaraderie here. hope you’ll stick around for awhile.

4 Likes

Hello to all new bees :honeybee:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG Alex.

Don’t worry you will soon be running a perpetual harvest lol.

4 Likes

Thanks bro… good to see some happy faces!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @alex

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Bizzaro , @alex
Glad to have you onboard with us :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome all, glad to be here!

6 Likes

Hey welcome @alex !! I’m new here too. Get comfy, you’re gonna love it! :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Hello all I want to say hello and introduce myself. I’m living in the U.S. in Virginia. They made it recreational and allowed growing so I’m taking my own venture into this growing and harvesting. Currently growing blue dream autos to get some personal use and looking to do photos and cloning and experimenting with breeding. Any tips are appreciated and any opportunity to participate in grow testing strains. This seems like a pretty awesome place from what I’ve seen so far and I’m glad to be a part of this culture!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Lithbaine

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Lithbaine .

3 Likes

Good to have you @Lithbaine ! I just started my first ever auto grow, so you’re welcome to join me for the Adventure!!
No shortage of tips and support here, either.
See you on the boards!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Lithbaine !

Glad you could join us… :beers:

3 Likes

Welcome @Lithbaine! Glad to have you here,

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes