Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG @kevin. This is a wonderful place to be part of a community and learn everything you could ever want about growing. If your new to the whole concept, read a couple journals and see what others are doing. If you have some ideas of your plans maybe start your own journal and ask for help when you need it and we will be glad to help. If you need a hand ever just put @ before a name and it will tag them.

3 Likes

Twenty characters hi

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kevin .
@Blue1963 look who’s here

5 Likes

Sounds like you have a lot of accumulated knowledge already, and a good set up by the look of it :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Prisma and @Kevin . Glad you could join us.

4 Likes

Looks like you have a good set up there. I can tell your gonna be a good part of the community. I’ll be watching for your grows.

2 Likes

Welcome kev Mr room expansion guy :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome. There are no strangers just those I haven’t enjoyed life with yet. I’ve discovered a lot of ways not to grow cannibis but as time goes on I seem to improve at not killing plants.

4 Likes

Well not killing your plants is a good thing :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hi out there I’ve heard good thing about you guys in here Doug Dawson he hook me up with your Community here

6 Likes

Welcome to og! @Jeffislovenlife

2 Likes

Thanks for that

6 Likes

Really great to have you here @Jeffislovenlife . Jeff is one of the nicest most down to earth people I have met in any forum. He needed to be part of this amazing place. Incredibly happy to have you join us Jeff. Gonna send you off a welcome package Monday brother. :v:

6 Likes

Welcome @Kevin.

For some reason, the first thing I thought of when seeing your room:

5 Likes

Hey @Cybersmib and @Jeffislovenlife welcome to Overgrow!

There’s lots of good peeps running all manner of great projects, check them out and ask questions! Once you are comfortable, start a grow log.
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

It’s great to be here. I am 40 days into my first grow. Of course as a newbie I am very excited and want to do something to my plants everyday, but I am learning patience.

I am growing Autoflowers in AZ, so I am very concerned about how my plants will do in the intense heat.

I am looking forward to being an active member of this community.

11 Likes

Welcome aboard to all new bees :honeybee:

5 Likes

Great to have you with here at OG. It is a wonderful community filled with wonderful people. Hang out. Read some journals. When your ready you should start your own journal and many of us will be there to help if you need a hand. Welcome, enjoy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Aberj3 @Jeffislovenlife

Welcome to OG guys :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! @Aberj3 @Jeffislovenlife and @Kevin

6 Likes