Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks @DougDawson and @Jeffislovenlife
Yeah. I have, and I’m sticking around.
Kinda like it here.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Man, I’m amazed at the number of new members lately. Awesome! Life gets in the way at times and pulling back is in order. But, I have the fever again!

Welcome all new peeps! Enjoy the experience and happy grows to you all! An answer is only a click away! We have fun here, too! peace

9 Likes

Welcome to Og @ all the new guys, sorry real life is getting in the way.

4 Likes

Hello! New to the site. Been lurking and reading. This site has so much info.
I’m an outside female grower. Been growing for 10 years legally.
Started growing inside, 2 rooms. One year decided to put a few outside… that did it!
I love growing outside! I make my own soil. I have a fenced in 30’×50’ area.
Looking forward to making some connections and keep learning.
Happy growing all!:green_heart:

10 Likes

hey Welcome to OG @Bobgrows ! come in out of the lurk , good people here lol.

3 Likes

Thank you! @Who for the welcome!

2 Likes

welcome for the welcome, look around the site,I been here a year still find it hard to navigate kinda, a lot of info here and good conversation as well.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of new peps these days 16 recreational states so far woo hoo

2 Likes

Hi all!

I’m from Ontario Canada, am pretty active on a couple of other forums and just stumbled in here almost by accident.

I’ve been growing for a few years outdoors and have taken up growing indoors as a COVID hobby (obsession if you ask my wife).

I’m a big believer in community, and happily share what little knowledge I have.

That’s a recent washing machine, harvested about two weeks ago.

10 Likes

Come to overgrown I just joined myself a few months ago and I’m loving it here they just legalized pot in New York state so I’m really good right now when I first started it was illegal but it just passed the bill about 3 weeks or a month ago so now I’m good

3 Likes

You ever grown out his hemmy black or cindy congo? Thinking about picking them up from JBCseeds.

Welcome to OG @Yetigrows , glad you could join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everybody!

I’m Habobanero and I like growing stuff; ever since I was a little kid I’ve been pushing seeds in the ground and watching things grow. I currently grow chilies (approx. 20 varieties) , tomatoes (Love the slicers), cukes, egg plant, artichokes, asparagus, berries, garlic, melons, you get the idea :slightly_smiling_face: I also have a full time job which I love but it takes away from my garden. If that wasn’t enough, I keep chickens, ducks, and peacocks, have a dog and two cats. My hobbies are roasting coffee, air rooting fruit trees, and the newest one, the search for the weed of yesteryear that I remember from back in the late 70’s early 80’s. I came to OG to research seed banks/distributors (Thank you guys for the heads up about DC SeedExch., SeedsHereNow, and Social Seed Vault) and see what everyone was doing with todays technology. I have only been growing MJ outside for about six years with purpose and have decided to try my luck at the indoor grow. I’ve been reading a lot on here and have finally got up the gumption to introduce myself and participate in the conversation. I look forward to further conversations, :beers: cheers!

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @Habobanero , nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Wha that must be introduction of the month.

Welcome aboard… I’m a wee bit older… When I was a kid I loved when I learnt to grow floras and veg.

Bet you griiw some amazing weed. In future… U got the keys.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Habobanero - I like your style and that you grow all sorts of goodies!
Glad to have ya here!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG! @Yetigrows, and @Habobanero. Ur gonna love it here. Lots of great peeps here. There is something here for everyone.:christmas_tree::bamboo::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @DougDawson.

3 Likes

:blush: Thanks @Panamajock; still looking for the amazing weed but I’m trying. Then again I may just have my bars set real high. I have some different genetics this year so we’ll see.

1 Like

Ye set the bar…go for it…lots of advice here…I’m open anytime for pms …take care

1 Like