Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks buddy

4 Likes

I appreciate it very much thanks for the welcome

7 Likes

Awesome adventures here! Welcome aboard @Birdredeye there’s plenty 2 c here. Look around, ask questions. Help us 2 Grow the world.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome Birdredeye!
Glad you joined. I’m going to be watching for your grow journal should you start one!
:pray::v: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Greetings folks!
Longtime lurker here, but as my state has recently gone legal :champagne: I figure it’s a decent time to join up and say hello! Big fan of the blueberry line of genetics here - the “pleasantly potent” variety seems to work better for me than the super hybrids out there these days.
-Ramblin

12 Likes

Welcome @ramblinrose! Can’t wait to see your blueberry plants.

4 Likes

@Birdredeye awesome list of strains you have going there. You are going to have to tell us more about that RKS. Glad to see you here. You are definitely going to fit in around here. Some of the greatest growers and breeders in the world drop in around these parts. Glad we ran into each other, you’re going to love it here.

6 Likes

Welcome to the light rose!

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself @OG:

New to this group, referred to by a few friends. excited to see all the content! I’ve been growing successfully for the last decade primarily using JOTI, DJ Short amd recently Papa seeds

16 Likes

Welcome 2 the OG. I’m very excited 2 c some of ur grows. You’ve definitely joined the right family!🫐:pineapple::banana::lemon::grapes::cherries::strawberry:

2 Likes

Well firstly a thank you is due to @LemonadeJoe for pointing me in the direction of this thread.

I’ve been growing on and off since 2015 due to life happening and causing me to lose passion for most things but now I’m back with a vengeance hoping to do a bit of pollen chucking and find great meds to share with everyone :slight_smile:

Love to learn anything about this plant and growing it. Not a know it at all by any means but I will share what I’ve learned over the years researching if I see an opportunity.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jinglepot and @Soonami , glad you could join us.

4 Likes

Welcome home! @Jinglepot nothing but love for you here. Very excited! 2 have u here. Lots of inspiration on the OG…

4 Likes

Welcome @Soonami! So glad 2 have u here. I’m looking forward n watching some of ur posts. It’s a GREAT family here. Definitely the greatest community hands down.

3 Likes

Welcome to the party!

3 Likes

Welcome @Soonami!

2 Likes

Thanks brother the road kill skunk is by dna genetics and they stink sumn fierce there growth is amazing I’ll let you know the cross when I get home I’ll start a journal on this run I’m doing but the next run here in a couple months is goin to be a beauty!!!

6 Likes

Thanks MoBilly And yes ima start a journal on these girls and in a cpl months or less I’ll make a new journal for this next amazing run ima do stay tuned buddy it’s gonna be a good one happy growing to ya!!!

4 Likes

Thanks buddy I will
Spread the love

3 Likes

Tag me if you remember.
:facepunch:

3 Likes