Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome To OG :boom: :sunglasses: @Fela @Sadharbour69 @grotebag @Cannabinopathic

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Longtime lurker and new to growing our beloved plant in a newly legal state (about time!). I’ve spent a lot of time reading OG for quite a while and I’m greatly impressed with the level of knowledge of so many members here. Sharing, teaching, and learning are things I can never get enough of so thank you to everyone that participates! Have a great Friday!

-J

20 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jpaul :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jpaul :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jpaul :v:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @grotebag @Cannabinopathic and @Jpaul , welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jpaul ! You found the right place to be at with nice people and alot of info !:slight_smile: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

@Jpaul, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

@Jpaul Welcome to OG, you’re going to love it. :sunglasses::pray::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Jpaul! I predict that you are going to love it here on many different levels! And speaking of many levels, I think it’s about time for me to hit that bong again! bong4

3 Likes

Thank you, and everyone else for the nice welcome messages!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cannabinopathic and @Jpaul!

2 Likes

Hi @Jpaul! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Surely!
Enjoy!!
:v: :hugs:

Hello Everyone, I just found this site and am a new member. I am a member of a few other sites but I always have time for another one to share, learn and trade on. I have been growing for about 5 years and tried my hand at breeding this year. I selfed some plants for extra seeds and bred a few new strains that I want to continue tweaking over the next few seasons. Blackberry Moonrocks (F) x Orange Blossom (M), White Widow (F) x Orange Blossom (M) & Mimosa Shot (F) x GDP (M).

I am an indoor grower in a bible thumping State that has not legalized yet!! Peace :v:

19 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Trae1170!

3 Likes

Thank you for the open arms!

3 Likes

Welcome @dopemine

Love the profile pic ! I’ve sure been lacking you for a while :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Trae1170 ! you found to right place to be @!

3 Likes

Hello all you beautiful people!
I’ve been growing for a few years and from Minnesota, USA! Newly legal state :wink:

I love growing cannabis and basically everything about it from the fun to the medical :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hoping to meet some great people and learn learn learn

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @MNGrower ! Your sure on the right site to find nice people and alot of pro knowledge! ejoy!n :innocent: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes