Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OVERGROW, @calman1955 , @ThirdStone , @4-8-OH-seedco , @dinopartychucks , @Kyleromero94 , @Fela ! Already ran into @Sadharbour69 and @dopemine in the wild, but don’t feel forgotten! Just as many new faces as last week, and just as glad to meet you all! Looking forward to you all finding your places here, and catching you around!
All the best for whatever you may be growing or working on, and stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

Hi @dopemine, @Fela and @Sadharbour69! Welcome to OG! You’ll all love it here!! Guaranteed!! It’ll be a journey! Have fun!
:seedling: :v: :hugs:

5 Likes

Welocme to OG @all new members i mssed out in the last days!! you found the right place to be @!!!

2 Likes

@Sadharbour69, welcome to OG. You won’t be a noob for very long. These are the best growers on the planet.

2 Likes

Thanks! Im sure hoping so. Would be great to know someone local.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sadharbour69!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @grotebag!

Well look at you, already contributing!!

That’s a beautiful picture of some gorgeous plants, something we like a lot around these parts! Can’t wait to see more, bud!

3 Likes

Hi @grotebag! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Beyond without a shadow of a doubt!
Have fun!!
:v: :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @grotebag, you’ll love it here.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @grotebag!

3 Likes

Beautiful greenhouse, @grotebag ! Welcome to OG, you look like you will have some good things to be able to tell us about construction and that air circulation system looks pretty serious too

2 Likes

Thanks SiCK, and thanx to the posters above.
Found some EPIC threads to dive into, think I might like it here.

3 Likes

Welcome all who are new to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_asia:, now that you got a ticket :ticket: to the show :circus_tent: its time to strap into your seat :seat: for the ride :roller_coaster: of you life! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v::wink:

4 Likes

I’ll throw the brief synopsis up of what i am intending to create as a company, Cannabinopathic Conceptions, some of the varieties i have currently and some continuing to be worked il display in future posts.

We utilize Traditional breeding practices incorporating stringent yet unique selection parameters to preserve and improve vintage varietals. Our main focus in selection is to produce varietals that maintain the production of abundant and complex secondary metabolites as well as sexual stability, vigor and resistance to biotic and abiotic stressors.

We offer minimally hybridized heavily selected medicinal compound rich varietals to ensure a positive consistent experience when working with us. Our varieties are bred and selected indoors organically grown in onsite hand made soil, Utilizing only live male pollination and hand watered with love and sustainability in mind. We recommend organic cultivation practices for optimum results.

Anyone in the community interested further can visit the website or Instagram as i plan to distribute some of the newer varieties testers to whoever’s interested soon throughout the overgrow community and elsewhere as well as the few other varieties are going to be restocked and available 11/1/2023.

20 Likes

Welcome to the OG community. :raising_hand_woman:t3: Sounds like you are my kind of guy.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cannabinopathic, glad you decided to join us, make yourself at home. :v:

4 Likes

Welcome beautiful greenhouse

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @grotebag !!! Good to have you hear :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

@Cannabinopathic, welcome to OG.

1 Like