Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Warm OG welcome @Flowers @Ranger1105 :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks all very warm welcome.

3 Likes

@EnergySlammers , @Seeds.of.liberty , @Bhenghisfudge , @clipdog , @Flowers , @Ranger1105 , welcome to you all and I hope each of you had a great 4/20, however you saw fit to celebrate. Here’s to happy, healthy gardens so far this season, and finding your way to the best cannabis symposium this side of cyberspace.
Damn glad to meet y’all!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

9 Likes

@Ranger1105 Welcome to OG !! :seedling:

5 Likes

Hola Gang

at 69 I may be a fart

but old not

Bare

11 Likes

Hey OG, I just wanted to introduce myself I have been a longtime follower of these forums since way back to my early highschool years when I first discovered cannabis was my go to medication for nearly everything, I forgot my account info otherwise I would of logged into the original account from back in early 2000s.
But here I am today finally spending the time to jump in and hopefully share any knowledge and wisdom on anything I can help with in these forums! I will say right off the bat, that I am an addict, and have been in recovery for over 14 years, I just turned 36 this 4/20 that just passed haha, so happy birthday to me, and I hope everyone had a great 420!
I do want to add that my favorite strain is PIFF, as I was growing up in a time where commercial bud was trash ass beasters, and the high grade that was constantly around was the piffy haze, it was expensive so at first it was just a treat that was dosed out as long as possible. I ended up becoming the hustler quite early once I realized that all my friends too wanted to indulge but had no connections, so therefore my journey began into the bud business, which at the time was obviously risky, these new kids nowadays got it made, because as the OGs know, even having a joint on you was risky shit. Being able to hook up my friends, brought more than just having buds and paying nothing, it brought friendships that I still have to this day!
I grow for personal use, nothing too crazy 12 plants at a time, maybe 2 runs a year depending on whether or not Im chasing crazy piffy phenos of haze haha .Another thing about me is that I rant a bit much haha, My PO even tells me to “keep it short n sweet” lol. Anyways I hope to make many more friends here on the forums, and If anyone who is struggling with addiction would like to talk to someone I always make sure I have time for that! I use IG a lot and have reels posted of my current grow, but I will be sharing on here as well, hopefully today I will have the time to take some pics!
Thanks for having me here!
~DuBBAGe

23 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @RUN860.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @RUN860 @Barefrog and @Ranger1105! :wave:

10 Likes

Welcome to OG, @RUN860! Or should I say welcome back! It sounds like you’ve got it goin’ on! Can’t wait to see some of those pictures!

6 Likes

Greetings @RUN860! Welcome to Overgrow !! :herb:

6 Likes

G’day OGers !
Grower and Hobbybreeder since 30years from Germany, main focus on tropical Sativas and Landraces, searching for kind highs.
Crossing longer flowering Sativas with early strains for the rainy and cold northern latitutes outdoor.
Warm welcome to everybody here and to those who were always on the hunt for the “holy grail” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

24 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Apollo! You’ll find lots of company here when it comes to chilly northern latitudes!

7 Likes

Welcome @Apollo !! You’ll find yourself right at home here :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Apollo, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Apollo :seedling:

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Ranger1105, @RUN860 and @Apollo!!

7 Likes

Welcome @Ranger1105 @RUN860 and @Apollo !!

You’ll all love it here… wonderful people and we are like a gigantic family…

Looking forward to seeing you all around!
:green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

7 Likes

I knew nothing of growing when I joined, you will learn so much your head will damn near explode
You’re in the right place bud!! :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @RUN860 @Apollo :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey dudes.

Did my first growing in the early 2000s, got caught, kicked out of my house and took a long while off because life was hectic. Got back into it about 5-6 years ago. Still in prohibition land but I’m cruising along.

I’m interested in breeding as well as preservation. I like to work with heirlooms and not so much the flashy new stuff, but I love all cannabis. At the moment I’ve got a perpetual grow going between a closet and a 5 x 5 tent with a 4 x 4 bed inside of it. Living soil / ferments is my style. Currently running some Cali orange s1s in hopes that I’ll find something to cross to a blueberry descendant (bluniverse by dynasty) to make an orange crush type plant.

See you dudes around

19 Likes