Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Hey all, not sure if done this correctly, horrible with these things.
Uk hobby grower, started a long time ago, getting better :grinning:
Good few runs under my belt.
Percy and passion.
Feel free to come check me out on socials.
I have 1 rule…be kind.
Saw a recent thread on UK blues/cheese and thought I’d get involved finally instead of lurking.
That’s me

17 Likes

Welcome @BUDWANAUK and everyone else. Enjoy !!!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @BUDWANAUK
:seedling: :herb:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @BUDWANAUK :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @LukeHighwalker @SillySausage @RobbieG @BUDWANAUK, and anyone else I missed, welcome you’ll love this place.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hey @BUDWANAUK . Welcome, my man! As the first member (to post here) of the new year, I’d like to offer you some beans to try out, at no cost to you, if you’re interested. Check me out here…

Once you get your Private Message privileges, hmu in PM and we’ll get things sorted! Nice to meet you and happy new years!!

10 Likes

@Bundy , @Than , @SillySausage , @LukeHighwalker , @RobbieG , @BUDWANAUK
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Also: Happy to have you all here! Welcome to the best damn cannabis symposium this side of cyberspace! I hope you’re all warm and well this season, with plenty of greatness lined up for the new year and beyond.
Lookin’ like it from some of the pictures in here since last week! Great looking set up, @LukeHighwalker .
Damn glad to meet you all and hope to cross paths again soon.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Hello fellow growers!

New to this forum, though I’ve heard about it for years. Have been online with forums since the old BBS days and early versions of the internet. I’m 44 but only started using cannabis at age 37. My wife tried it medically first here in MA with a card then we started growing in February of 2020. Started with a 3x3 tent in the basement and now it’s an 8x4, 4x2, 2x2 and that original 3x3.

We show our stuff on Instagram with the same name, we’ve built up a little community of over 11k people. We started with only autos and now we grow mostly photos. We prefer being able to clone and keep them around. May do more autos later.

We enjoy going to cannabis events and being a part of the cannabis community in general. Unfortunately we don’t have too many cannabis friends in person, maybe some day. :slight_smile:

Thank you for being here, I hope to be a part of it.

Scott

15 Likes

@BUDWANAUK, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @420cannabiscouple.

5 Likes

Welcome To Paradise Everyone :sunny: :palm_tree:
Please Enjoy The Best Place To Ever Exist… :green_heart: OG
Happy Growing 🪴

6 Likes

welcome to OG @ all new members! youll have a great time here @ our happy place!
good that you found the way to us!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @420cannabiscouple
:v:

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @420cannabiscouple, this is a great community of growers.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG Mr and Misses 420cannabiscouple :+1:

3 Likes

Dreamer- delusions of grandeur.
Lost, confused, un-hinged. Filled with an immeasurable amount of guilt and angst. Harboring an insatiable thirst.
Lost between blissful oblivion. Self imposed restraints.
Leave me alone.Keep me busy.
Busy.Busy, dead, hopeless, lost… frantic. Overwhelmed, secluded, numb.
In the way. Doesn’t work well with others. I see things how you dont.I see things how you dont. Obsessed over the ignored. We need to remember. A need to create.
I need to create.

5 Likes

@PsillyRabbit, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

I’m creating something good. @PsillyRabbit, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @RobbieG @BUDWANAUK @420cannabiscouple @PsillyRabbit

3 Likes

Hey there everyone! My name is Marcus :wave:t4: I’m 30 years old, live in Maine and I’ve been an avid cannabis user for about 15 years now. Up until a few years ago, I had never grown or had any knowledge of growing. I decided to get into the cannabis industry or pursue something I knew I’d be passionate about and had infinite potential for learning and growing quite literally and personally.

After years of working jobs that brought me nothing but a paycheck, I finally found something I could see myself doing for the rest of my life. I worked my way up from a trimmer, to the veg guy and eventually a cultivation supervisor at one of the larger facilities in the state. The guy who taught me to grow is amazing at what he does and incredibly smart. Fortunately I was able to pick his brain for 2 years before he left to start his own company.

Eventually the company started to crumble and I was left working under people who had no real passion for the plant. That time led to me losing morale and eventually the job I held dearly. I had to work on myself and do landscaping to get by this summer. But after relentless applying to growing jobs I finally landed one! I’m excited to be back growing as my living and my passion.

Sorry to rant but all that being said, I started growing at home about 1 year into my tenure as a grower and it’s been really rewarding. Amidst losing my job I stopped growing at home and didn’t have much passion to get back to it. Now that I’m back where I know I need to be, I got back into the home grow. Im a super fun loving guy, I’m passionate about the things I love to do and the people I love. Thanks for reading and for having me! Hope to meet some great people and get some good pointers

22 Likes