Welcome to OG !!! @yeahbutnah, @KushCrafter :v:

3 Likes

@KushCrafter, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG man :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @KushCrafter!

2 Likes

Welcome to overgrow, nice garden @yeahbutnah nice to meet you @KushCrafter, this is the place to be, no other cannabis website stacks up to it.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @KushCrafter you’ll find a trove of information here and great company…happy holidays :evergreen_tree::star2::v::green_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello everyone,
I am a passionate about seed sovereignty and genetic preservation.
I am back to grow for personal use after 15 years and never grow before indoor except a couple of experiments.
I hope to learn a lot in this community and soon be able to share info with everyone.
Thanks
Rhizome

23 Likes

@Rhizome welcome to OG :v:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Rhizome, you’ll be growing like a pro in no time.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !!! @Rhizome Glad you made it here !!!
:v:

6 Likes

Thanks Greenfingers,
I hope so.
Probably I will be initially very boring asking loft of questions.
Apologies in advance for it.
Thanks
R

5 Likes

Just remember, there’s no dumb questions, and pictures are worth a thousand words.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Rhizome!

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’ve been growing for almost 15 years mainly in soil. My first girls I grew were skunk specials. Fast forward to today and I’ve been running Bodhi lately.

I’m always researching and I find my self here often. I noticed this place is different and there is a lot of great information here. I decided to make a account and contribute when I can.

25 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Inflorescence and @Rhizome :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome @Inflorescence and @Rhizome ! I’m sure you will find the info you are looking for and so much more here!

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Inflorescence
:seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Inflorescence!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Rhizome.

3 Likes