Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

I feel your pain right now too. Welcome, it’s great to have you here.

2 Likes

Take off your pants and stay a while. :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Hey @MidwestGas welcome to og!, i am also hunting my future strains, with al the help here it wont be hard!

4 Likes

Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi guys

After being onboard for a few months,I thought I would introduce my self.

I come from Bonnie Scotland but moved to Chiriqui Panama when I retired after working in Central America.

I live on the slopes of Panamas only Volcano (active as well lol)

I have travelled a lot…before Covid I travelled around Colombia ,Nicaragua etc …savouring some cool weed,beautiful people and good beer.

I used to grow when I lived in The south of England,many moons ago. Using Dutch seeds, mostly Holland’s hope, early girl etc.

I’ve taken it back up in the past few years, and what a difference nowadays …genetics lights most of all information that is available nowadays online and in incredible groups like overgrow and thanks for making me welcome.

I also really like the topics and the diversity in the group.i did like the release your landscape photos, especially as I’m a mean photographer.

I won’t ramble on no more …but I have a few things on and I’m getting much more confident posting here…so I hope to be a active member.

Saludas

Panamajock

16 Likes

Pura Vida!!! You’ve been here for a while so you already know the deal. Grow the seed, smoke the weed!

6 Likes

Wow, what a friendly forum!

Thanks for all the kind words folks! :slight_smile:

Is there a newbie section I can check out for rules and the like? They layout of this forum is different than most I am used to.

I’d love to make an introduction post but haven’t found the place to do so.

12 Likes

Welcome bil!

Rule #1 - Don’t be a crotchety old badger. :joy:
Just be kind. We are all just here to grow and learn. You are correct. This isn’t like most places. I am among the hope that it stays that way. It’s a welcome break from all the crap out there for me.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @bil!

Don’t miss this one: New to OG? How to use the site? Tips, tricks ✨

4 Likes

Hi @bil, Welcome to Over Grow 2.0!!

Don’t mind that ol’ badger, he has a heart of gold… well, somewhere in there :laughing:… :
Have a look around and check us out. ask lots of questions… This is basically Stoner University, the knowledge is deep.

Once you are comfortable & settle in, think about starting a grow log. I found it kicked up game up a notch… :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome.

One ?
How do I get a stoner girl in my grow ja ja … ain’t she beautiful perfect lol

9 Likes

Cheers dude I will head on over there next!

Someone moved my post over into here for me. So that’s how I found this thread.

I look forward to getting to know many of you better!

A lil about me. Been a soil grower for about 20 years. I grow mostly indoor because of where I live you need early finishing strains or autoflowers.

I used to grow organic with bottled nutes (Medi one) and recently have been learning a lot more about living soil so I have since started topdressing with Gia green, and now brew compost teas for the microbes.

I also like to play around with light spectrums. I use LEDs mostly (the 400 to 700 nm spec) as well as far red (730nm) and UVA (365+385nm)and then supplement for a UVB fluro tube light. The speciality lights are all on their own timers. But this cycle I’m running normal 12/12.

See you guys round!

11 Likes

Hi bil welcome aboard OG s a great place

4 Likes

Your Backyard is Unlimited, I’m Cold_Bill, Been Growing Tomatoes and Strawberrys since 06, from the Hooooooosier State. Michigander Weekly :slight_smile: Stalking a Unicorn

11 Likes

Hi @Backyard_Unlimited welcome

4 Likes

Hey guys

Kinda funny really. I’m an oldskool OGer.
I came close to destroying my hard drive when OG was busted and user data seized by the police.
It seems like another life ago, I have only just discovered that OG had been resurrected!
I’ve even managed to register with my old nickname, kinda hoping to see some old faces and see what’s going down these days

13 Likes

Hey everyone!

It’s been awhile since I’ve joined a forum but after a few weeks of popping by I figured I may as well join.

Great to be onboard! Stoked to see what everyone has growing in their gardens :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @Backyard_Unlimited, @UncleFester!

Nice to have you here @Doc.D! We’ve got bunch of positive reviews here: Doc D cannabis seeds

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Doc.D (that’s the infamous Doc Dank folks, in case you didn’t know) and @UncleFester, it’s great to have you two aboard here. You too, @Backyard_Unlimited!

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @monkeyman but we’re two different doc’s… and we get confused often. Lol

he’s the mushroom guy, I’m the Sativa guy.

We laughed about it a few years back when we met at emerald cup.

8 Likes

@Doc.D you are the guy I was referring to - the Doc D Seeds guy, right? I didnt know there was another one claiming the title. This is Overgrow, we care about seeds (mostly) not mushrooms necessarily lol

7 Likes