Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

It’s great to be here. I am 40 days into my first grow. Of course as a newbie I am very excited and want to do something to my plants everyday, but I am learning patience.

I am growing Autoflowers in AZ, so I am very concerned about how my plants will do in the intense heat.

I am looking forward to being an active member of this community.

11 Likes

Welcome aboard to all new bees :honeybee:

5 Likes

Great to have you with here at OG. It is a wonderful community filled with wonderful people. Hang out. Read some journals. When your ready you should start your own journal and many of us will be there to help if you need a hand. Welcome, enjoy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Aberj3 @Jeffislovenlife

Welcome to OG guys :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! @Aberj3 @Jeffislovenlife and @Kevin

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Aberj3

6 Likes

Terpfiend here, I started growing just a couple of years ago and it was only because I came across this what I thought was a ridiculously named strain called meatbreath… it was the first “exotic” strain I had ever tried, left a taste of peppered beef jerky lingering in your mouth… after that I kind of started to see the potential of what cannabis can be… immediately I spent a small fortune on seeds before I had any idea what I was doing (turned out to be a smart move lol) and did a lot of reading… eventually I felt I knew enough to pop my first pack of seeds (cactus breath) of which I actually still hold my foul rotten keeper near and dear to me to this day, anyways happy to be a part of OG thanks everyone!

13 Likes

Welcome I just stopped by your thread

Good luck

Have fun
Paps

7 Likes

Wow thank you, and I always do :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Terpfiend97

4 Likes

hey Welcome @Terpfiend97 to OG!!!

4 Likes

Happy to be at overgrow again. I’m starting up my first grow in 15 years later this year. I learned everything I know from the OG site before it shut down and used to love running bog, mdanzig, and nirvana seeds back in the day.

Have a great day everyone :+1:

10 Likes

Hi @Derpterps from a newer member to an older one. Welcome back to og brother.

3 Likes

I am here to learn! I have been just here reading and learning.
Gotta figure out what to buy and grow.

6 Likes

Welcome @GrowingInThePines grow what you like to smoke, welcome to og brother.

3 Likes

Welcome @Cybersmib
The folks on here are as helpful as you’d ever hope for.
I’m new to growing and, unfortunately, not new to pain as well.
I’m in the early part of a photo grow. I’ll tag you in if you want and if you decide to begin a journal tag me as well plz.

3 Likes

Welcome Prisma!
I’ll keep an eye open for your journal.
Thanks for the show in advance.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Welcome Kevin!
This forum is great. I’m sure you’re going to be glad you jumped in.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Welcome. Nice room. Looks like you got a good start. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Welcome glad to have you here. These are some great people here. I hope you have fun.

2 Likes