Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to the OG @lakefrontseedco!

3 Likes

Hi @lakefrontseedco, welcome to OG! Best place to learn, exchange, and meet nice people! Enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome to OG. You have come to the right place. IMO some of the top breeders in the world drop in here often. Real knowledge can be found here without the idiot factor.
Starting a journal with your projects and ideas would be a great way to start. Hope to see it soon

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @lakefrontseedco

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @lakefrontseedco !

3 Likes

Hello , im from brazil.
I start to grow indoor in 2009 , i stop some yars and im back right now.
I will return my grow here in overgroow.
See you there

15 Likes

Hi @BERZERK, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, glad you could make it!

3 Likes

A big wellcome to all our latest new members, glad you joined our community here :+1::relaxed:

4 Likes

Welcome to all who’ve joined over the last few week! This place is brilliant and fuelled and filled by brilliant people. Enjoy your time here!

3 Likes

hey @BERZERK welcome to OG! eager to hear about the state of cannabis in Brazil

4 Likes

Hello , im proud to hear that , i go to legalization protests and moviments of legalization since 2009 , i start to study to grow in 2008 and i start to smoke in 2005.
Here is a lot of ignorants that vote in this shit of president and other lot a things that slow the legalization in Brazil.
But its ok , its a fight.
I smoke a lot of strains already here and there in Ny , i have family who born and live there.
But everyday its a new episode.
Im glad to be here trading information and ideas.
I interessed in strains and american genetics to do crosses with i have here.
Hug
BERZERK

7 Likes

Welcome, alot of great people here

3 Likes

Another Brazilian! Nice to have you around =)

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @BERZERK

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson thanks all

3 Likes

Hello all my fellow OG’ers! after finding this site by pure luck, and freaking out like a little kid in a candy store, I have finally made my way here to introduce myself to all you fine people! I’ve been a lover and connoisseur of our fine flowery friend for about 20 years and have been working in the industry for close to a year now in the Denver area. (Shout out… any Denver area/ Colorado people on here?!) Anyways, always been the smoker, never been able to be a grower until now. though I’ve always wanted to be and after getting into the commercial growing industry, I HAD to find a way. which brings me here. In my searches of trying to figure out where to start, how to start, and what to start with, I stumbled across this heavenly site! I can’t wait to get to know all you awesome Overgrowers better, pick your brains, gain and share all your knowledge, join in on all the fun around here, and HOPEFULLY get in on some of the seed sharing/ giveaways!! (Totally in need of some good seeds/genetics)

12 Likes

@OldSchoolNewKid welcome, glad you found it.

4 Likes

Hi @OldSchoolNewKid, welcome to OG! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome all new OG crew!

4 Likes