Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome @DoubleDurbs ! Nice male :slight_smile: what’s the strain?

1 Like

Welcome to OG @DoubleDurbs

2 Likes

(waves) Hi Y’all

icon_eek|nullxnull

3 Likes

Hi @DoubleDurbs, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Lovely! Handsome fella with all those deep red colours! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Yeah seen some posts on free seed; ive got to design and build my area, and get the equipment, so I’m far from needing seeds but thought I’d get the info on where everyone goes to buy them. Just what ive read the last two days has helped me get my head into what i am going to need. I have an old greenhouse frame out back that is 12x24, I think I’m going to use but is just a frame so gotta get the stuff to close it in. It has 3 grow area boxes that are 3’x8’ and 36" deep so gota test the soil in to see if its good enough to start with.

5 Likes

Thank you! Canofbusjoe
This is Durban Poison x Black Afghan. There is a smidge of Blue Moonshine in there too. The expression of bristled trichs and purpling appeared around week three of reveg using a 1000 clear halide.

4 Likes

Thank you Nagel420!
This is Durban Poison x Black Afghan.

1 Like

Thanks DougDawson😎
I’ve had a crush on Overgrow forever

3 Likes

Welcome @DoubleDurbs! :fire::sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Abbbian! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Loggershands :+1:

1 Like

Thank you KanehB! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi MoBilly
I’ve been growing since 7th grade science class. I brought home a science beaker and sprouted out some seeds in it. They lasted a couple weeks and I was hooked :green_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome @DoubleDurbs

1 Like

Hello @DoubleDurbs

3 Likes

@AceHigh to start you need 2x T5 55w fluorescent
and seeds

5 Likes

Not the tools I use to play with my male but to each their own I guess.

. . .

Oh, the plant. The male plant. Got ya. Yeah, yeah, that’s what I meant too. We’re all normal here, I swear.

5 Likes

Hi @FiveGar Yes normal :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Giovanni I come from the republic of San Marino is located in Italy but we are a state belonging to a democratic republic we are only on Italian soil but we were part of it anyway here I am only one I fight with the prebitionism that I have been cultivating for years as it is see from my nickname I was part of it even just to document the old overgrowth so I know the story well I am glad that these guys have managed to resume this forum with great compliments … let’s get back to me immediately I will make my first cultivation diary that I started 8 days ago with autoflowers I hope to meet new people I exchange new genetics and if I can lend a hand to the legendary guys forum ps I apologize for the translator but reading the rules I can only post in English think that where am I groe shop 0 :joy: :joy: poor us here you risk prison to cultivate our beloved plant xró you fight and never give up​:100:

21 Likes