Introducing BudBusterPro

Buy a generator (I bought the ECO One on Bobs advice) and make the stuff for pennies…literally.

4 Likes

A generator?

[The Eco One Electrolyzed Water System makes HOCL disinfectant]

@Kushking902

1 Like

Lol…guess I should have been more specific. Hopefully you didn’t run out and spend thousands on a Generax! :smiley:

That’s pretty neat. I actually seen that on Amazon and wondered what it was lol

Hey guys I’ve done an extensive report on Hypochlorous acid with MANY contributions from many members…a true collaborative effort !

Check out Hypochlorous Acid......a Deep Dive
here on OG. Would really appreciate you guys and gals helping direct uninformed growers to this subject!
A lot of work went into it, and I think it’s viable information for at least ‘grower consideration’
Thanks Bob

5 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420, that’s excellent information to have !
I have previously advised growers to avoid BBP apps during their STS application period.
The ‘thiosulfates’ are pretty hot chemicals and their use with BBP had me a little concerned !
LOL, I’ll always error on the side of safety given the chance !

Would really appreciate it if you can give me details on the timing of your BBP/STS program so that I may proceed more INFORMED on the possibilities!

I know @JohnnyPotseed, @Pigeonman and @CanuckistanPete may benefit from your contribution !
Thanks again, Bob

4 Likes

I keep it simple, if i do STS or CS, I just don’t use them on the same day as BBP

4 Likes

This is really kewl to know! Will try next reversal. :hugs:

3 Likes

I’ve still got a few ?'s .
Increases nutriant uptake / feeding requirements ?
Are there special IPM requirements ?
Are there any other hydro growers using product ?
Will it reduce N sensitivity in equatorial sativas ?

2 Likes

Take it or leave it my friend, I completely respect the ability of individual growers to make decisions in their grows…and always will !

1 Like

My main concern / hope is it WILL reduce N sensitivity in the equatorials I want to grow . I’d also like to see / hear from other hydro growers . Just about everyone so far is / has been a soil grower .

2 Likes

Sure, BBP is UNIQUE in its effect on nutrient metabolism and translocation in all plants. I say that because its effect are demonstrable across all species it’s been tested on(fruits, vegetables, cannabis, ornamentals). I did a tremendous amount of R&D on ornamentals in the early years, because I was interested in plant sensitivity.
The media or nutrient program is not important to me because the better your nutrient program, the better results you will achieve. If you look at the plants of virtually all BBP cannabis growers, you will note they all have ‘that look’
I can offer you complete documentation on our website BudBusterPro.net
You will see bullet points on the homepage and can take a look…
Bob

6 Likes

lol @boatbum325 … damn cuz, and here I thought I was a skeptic! lol Turns out to be the best thing to come down the pike in a very looooong time!

Back in '21 when Bob first brought BBP to OG, I was a hardcore skeptic! lol And hell, look at me now… I won’t dream of growing without that stuff! :rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

And a long time grower/user such as yourself is EXACTLY why I’ll be adding it this year!!!

4 Likes

When someone who’s done something for 50yrs + endorses it , got my attention . I’d be a purantee fool if I didn’t pay you no mind .

9 Likes

One thing folks know about me, I laugh and joke, true nuff. But I don’t joke about my love of Ganja! Since 3yrs old at grampa’s side on his Ganja farm, I’ve been involved with this plant, starting to smoke at 8, behind the barn.
I’ve fell for a lot of snake-oil products over the years, wasting a lot of money on nada. This IS the real deal. Part of why I was so hardcore, with a lot of questions. Bob was patient with me lol and after 1&1/2 yrs of use on 100s of plants, I’m 100% ‘pro-BBP’!

10 Likes

Thanks to all of you for the kind words!
I can say it’s been a true privilege working with some outstanding growers and sharing in their success!

8 Likes

@BudBusterPro you’re about to have another customer!!! LOL

7 Likes

Now that’s whats up! lol More folks need to give this a try!

3 Likes