Introducing BudBusterPro

I bet it is :grin: I want to try it out on some veggies this summer with tomato and snap peas. I’m curious what kind of results they will have with it.
It’s not something I would do every year with all the veggies. I’m just curious lol

1 Like

I thought I had posted this here on OG…but hadn’t…my bad
Dog_Fart1Seed Swappers

Aug '22

To BBP or not to BBP, that is the question?
Third table like this and nowhere near done. 6 more gallons Spag. sauce reducing… tomorrow I’ll roast a bunch and smoke a bunch of Toms for Salsa and Chipotle sauces.
I could grow half the Toms for the money utilized using BBP Insert lots of F bombs

Dog_Fart1Seed Swappers

Aug '22

I’d give ya 5/5 or 10/10 stars buddy (sorry I fixed that it didn’t read correctly), whatever the scale may be. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
I don’t mind being honest If I believe a product does what it says it can/will do. I don’t usually hand out accolades, but am quick to bitch if not happy like a typical US consumer.
I’m not kidding, it was a great growing year, not dealing with 2’ of rain but This was definitely a bumper year on the plants I did apply BBP to. And I was stingy, I only sprayed them while they were small so I didn’t lose a bunch to overspray/dryfall. It really got them kicking early, which payed off in the end. My garden soil is heavily amended with all sorts of the normal stuff, and everyone got Xtreme granules in the planting bore this year. But the standouts are the toms and tabasco that also received the BBP applications - I will do it again next season!

6 Likes

4th application. Thanks bob.

11 Likes

Quick question, I know you’re not supposed to combine foilers with bbp but would a sulfur application be considered mixing foilers?
My last run I got pm on a couple plants, first time I ever had it. The room had been wiped down and cleaned but I’d like to apply sulfur before I flower just as a preventative measure in case I missed something.
Would this be a problem with bbp? I have no signs of pm so i won’t use it if problems will arise

Nice spread Boozer

3 Likes

Thank you smooth

1 Like

Sorry I’m out of likes this morning!
YES, applying BBP after any Sulfur foliars will burn the hell out of your plants!
Sulfur being elemental does not break down (similar to copper foliars).

Actually, I might suggest you look at hypochlorous acid to control ANY fungal infections you might encounter. a 50:50 water mix with this product will smoke your WPM with a single application…and it’s completely safe with BBP applications…

https://www.amazon.com/Hypochlorous-Cleaning-Medical-Professionals-Machines/dp/B08QGYD4PC/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2BE4XKLJUGS0&keywords=hypochlorous+acid&qid=1681657196&sprefix=hypochlorous+acid%2Caps%2C150&sr=8-5

Thank you for your question !

9 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: Dang, Boozer you’ve been a busy boy since we’ve last talked !!!
BEAUTIFUL grow room and grow you have going on there !
Hope life has been good to you and the family !

Bob

2 Likes

Thank you. Movin and groovin

1 Like

BBP and hypochlorous acid as Bob mentioned…I don’t even know why people are using Sulphur after Bob turned me onto HP the stuff works like a dream and doesn’t stink like Sulphur. And you can use it as an antibacterial cleaner, it’s original use.

4 Likes

You can also use HA up until the day before harvest…and you don’t need to wash. Yet you can also use it as a wash!

4 Likes

That’s crazy sounding stuff. I will be looking into that.

2 Likes

I used BBP while using STS to reverse a female and had no burning or spotting, if that helps anyone. Not sure if anyone has asked this before.

4 Likes

Buy a generator (I bought the ECO One on Bobs advice) and make the stuff for pennies…literally.

4 Likes

A generator?

[The Eco One Electrolyzed Water System makes HOCL disinfectant]

@Kushking902

1 Like

Lol…guess I should have been more specific. Hopefully you didn’t run out and spend thousands on a Generax! :smiley:

That’s pretty neat. I actually seen that on Amazon and wondered what it was lol

Hey guys I’ve done an extensive report on Hypochlorous acid with MANY contributions from many members…a true collaborative effort !

Check out Hypochlorous Acid......a Deep Dive
here on OG. Would really appreciate you guys and gals helping direct uninformed growers to this subject!
A lot of work went into it, and I think it’s viable information for at least ‘grower consideration’
Thanks Bob

5 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420, that’s excellent information to have !
I have previously advised growers to avoid BBP apps during their STS application period.
The ‘thiosulfates’ are pretty hot chemicals and their use with BBP had me a little concerned !
LOL, I’ll always error on the side of safety given the chance !

Would really appreciate it if you can give me details on the timing of your BBP/STS program so that I may proceed more INFORMED on the possibilities!

I know @JohnnyPotseed, @Pigeonman and @CanuckistanPete may benefit from your contribution !
Thanks again, Bob

4 Likes