Introducing BudBusterPro

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

2d

The buds are absolutely dense and solid.

All are hanging on the rack, zero trim. For the first day, I keep RH higher than normal AND keep air moving , but, NOT blowing directly on the plants.

The tent has been cleaned and refilled with the second round of clones from the same @preybird1 Runtz x Slapz that have been treated with Bob’s @rflasch BudBusterPro.
They will get a day or two to get acclimated and light intensity will get gradually increased. Transplanting into seven gallon fabric pots will take place by mid-week, and, looking to transition to flower by next week.

7 Likes

Looking really nice there! Glad I stopped by cuz. Good luck with that next batch coming in.

1 Like

EDIT: I’m posting this for continuity of Ravenchief’s experiments with UVab light. I thought the community may be interested in his results thus far. I am posting his most recent comments and then his video…

ravenchiefSeed Swappers

10h

To update on my current experiments this run - so far the results are interesting - of course - the proof is in the pudding not in evaluating while its cooking but I find the process interesting too so I am sharing what I am finding - The Big Tent and Small tent are different environments and media - all are the same age, the small tent (ST) has soil and soiless living mix, 800w 3-7gallon rain science bags is hand fed from the top and I top dress and no UV, the Big tent (BT) is all soiless living media, 1200w, UVab, Autopots 6.6gal plastic pots, bottom fed, no top dress. Both are getting the exact same nutrients and light schedules and teas. I am noticing differences in the whole plant especially the leaf health and bud coloration and terps. The BT Buds are much more colorful and frosty, the ST buds are much longer down the stem, bigger /wider and gnarlier, I believe the top dressing of bloom additives is most responsible for the bud size, UV for frostiness and color, The ST’s leaves are so much healthier than the BT - I have started to defoliate the BT because I believe the roots are too crowded and not getting the oxygenation it needs even though they have an aerator airdome in each pot. - I will be using fabric pots next run to see if that theory holds true. -
It’s harder to tell in pics vs, in person but its fun to learn and share so here you go.

The BBP program has been exactly the same in both tents, just for the record

ravenchiefSeed Swappers

9h

This is my best grow yet IMO -
I am getting ready to start an experiment with my autopot gals - I absolutely LOVE the beefiness of the girls in the small tent being hand top fed - I also LOVE the autopot look which is very different - I can appreciate the differences BUT I want to bring some of that goodness from the top fed into the autopot world - I intend to create a simple tubing below the salt layer (about 2 inches down from the top) with holes - 1/2 inch clear tubing which I can then syringe diferent things that do not lend themselves to bottom feeding - I stll won’t be able to top dress (I need to figure that out) but this is a step in the right direction -
I will be dropping on Jan 2 - I have my preliminary line up all picked out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice showing. Very nice my friend.

sssportsmfg

10h

One week flower, the girls just started kicking back over to flower after the 20/4 to get them OUT of flower, anyway so far don’t see any men lounging around the ladies room…they have been through a lot of stress.

They are growing at warp speed, this is six plants, and I used to grow them in a tent only 3 ft wide x 5 feet, this one is 5x5 and they just filled in the other two feet like nobodies business.

First pic is a shot when opening the door, they have to be pushed back so as to not get caught in the zipper closing up. I am up to 220 ml of Connoisseur nutes in 5 gal. Plus 20 ml of Silica Gold, for stem strength, and 5 cc per 5 gal. of Roots Gold inoculate. I am going to up the nutes again, zero tip burn but still running a little yellow at the top. They are sucking it up! They have had 6 applications of BBP. Branching is going nuts. Next Friday will be last application of BBP.

State of the bud…getting there

2 Likes

Nice and healthy. Merry Christmas @BudBusterPro

1 Like

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

5d

Dried, trimmed, curing

35 ounces of great, prime bud, 980.4 grams
![189048A4-964D-4B99-820E-65A8B7114E7E|640x500]

(upload://jClzkCDLUc5S3m8V3U7UcukJiN1.jpeg)

8 Likes

Trimming something I don’t care for. Lol.

3 Likes

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

1h

Great Results

These four plants are genetically identical having been cloned from the same Blueberry mother. Three got BudBusterPro and one stayed as a control. Nutrients and water were measured to be the same for all throughout the grow. The control plant is second from left, the smallest in the group. They get harvested next week and an initial weight will be taken, as well as weight of bud when trimming is completed in a few weeks.

So far, very impressed.

EDIT:There have been many requests for cloned side X sides…Here’s one of the recently submitted to us. Soon we’ll be able to put up dried, trimmed bud weights…The truth of the matter is that after using BBP in their first grow, most of our growers are excited to take full advantage of BBP and treat ALL their plants…I take that as a resounding recommendation !

3 Likes

wow_arizonaSeed Swappers

2h

Harvest tomorrow, day seventy of flower, Blueberry - all clones from same mother, including the replacements (obviously, that last photo that’s all green…)

EDIT: The untreated plant is second from left with red stake

Used BBP on them and have/will on the replacements. Also going to test the Ventana Plants Systems nutrients on two of four.

4 Likes

happilyretired

6d

BBP Scrog

5 Likes

I will say I can’t keep them feed fast enough. I see some nice colors that are staying around. I noticed in the past the tops get a little yellow when you flip or even in veg. I’m not seeing it with your product. I’m sure I could cut back on flower fuel or anything high in the last 2, P-K. @BudBusterPro I’m happy.

2 Likes

Hemp, I would urge you to maintain your normal nuet applications for your growth stage…I wouldn’t cut P-K. Remember that BBP, in the quantities your applying, DOES NOT contribute much nutrient…it is designed for a specific purpose. So I would continue with your favorite N-P-K nuets through the whole grow…The only thing you might expect is more N-P-K demand as your plants grow and transition into flower… Let your plant color be your guide !!

1 Like

It’s important for us to confirm and reinforce our claim that BudBusterPro contains NO OSHA regulated Hazardous materials (see our SDS on webpage) and certainly NO PGR’s ( Plant Growth Regulators). In all legal states there are testing protocols established . The problem is the extent of testing varies widely.
Most states test the following catagories:

1. THC/Cannabinoid Testing (Potency)
  2. Molds
  3. Heavy Metals
  4. Terpene Profiles
  5. Pesticides
  6. Residual Solvents (extracts)
    wow_arizona just completed a grow of his Blueberry, with one control and three treated plants… He was gracious enough to deliver a treated and non treated bud sample to Level One Labs in Flagstaff Az where the Pesticide analysis was completed. PGR’s ARE catagorized as ‘pesticides’. Two of the most common PGR’s misused in Cannabis are Paclobutrazol and Daminozid…you cna see the results for yourself…
    scan.pdf (259.2 KB)
    scan0001.pdf (262.0 KB)
1 Like

I’m not worried about your product. I know it’s working. I see a difference. Not a waist of my money. The plants love it.

2 Likes

image image image

9 Likes

O Yea! 40$ goes a long ways.
4 Likes

Thanks Hemp,
Considering there’s about 120ml in the 4 oz bottle and the strongest dilution you will ever use is 3ml/8oz R/O water the $45 Mighty Mini does go a long way!
There is more than enough to demonstrate the BudBusterPro advantages for your yields!
Thanks Bob

3 Likes

Sorry 45$ plus a little. Lol

1 Like