Introducing BudBusterPro

Hi I am a BBP believer. You can not judge by pictures, video, and testimonies.
This is one you have to prove for yourself. Yes it is about bigger buds.
I love the NO NUTRIENT LOCKOUT.

Well done BBP.

3 Likes

No I see it. Your tops.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Fk it the hemp show.

7 Likes

@BudBusterPro /Bob…well cuz, it’s looking like you’re making a believer out of a good number of growers! I think you & your product are doing good things, and I appreciate ya!

6 Likes

People are far to quick to start putting products down before they have the proof if it works or not. I wasn’t to sure at first but gave the benefit of my doubts and clearly @BudBusterPro has proved his product works like he said it does.
Your plants look the picture of health @JohnnyPotseed. :+1:

2 Likes

Trim jails gonna be a nightmare bro :rofl:

3 Likes

Funny you say this. I’ve been waiting on the crow eating family to stop back in but just like children, some don’t like admit when they are wrong

4 Likes

Yeah for some reason I can’t see that happening any time soon as they are still busy eating their words. :rofl:

3 Likes

I was a skeptic and am now a customer for life.

6 Likes

Hell Yeah cuz! @Boozer cuz you do have to understand though, as growers, we are subjected to so much BS by ‘snake-oil salesmen’ anyone, even myself was skeptical. But the proofs in the pudding, as they say! lol

6 Likes

Why would anyone who has anything to say post in this thread? Just so they can be deleted again ?

I have seen nothing that has sold me on it. Feel free to share some crow and I will happily eat it. But I am glad you are happy with your experience.

1 Like

Good morning, Johnny et. all
Thanks for the kind words. As I said previously, I’m not really interested in MAKING anyone eat their words! My initial appearance here on OG was pretty rocky. Operating in the cannabis market. I was well aware of all the hyperbole and fully understand and expected the synoecism. I guess what got me fired up early on was more the initial connotation that BBP was laden with hazardous materials and PGR’s!

I also stated that I was here to work with interested growers, and give them a unique tool that could vastly improve their grows…THAT remains the reason I’m here. (Besides that, I really love the interaction with growers!)

@Greenhighlander illustrates the point…growers make their own decisions, and I TOTALLY respect that.
We have a great growing season coming up, so it’s time again to OverGrow the world!
Let’s get back to that, and I wish every member the best of luck and most bountiful harvest!

7 Likes

Interested or not that’s what you’ve achieved. You stood by your product because you personally seen the results 1st hand and believed in it. You didn’t have to share with everyone what its capabale of producing and was mocked for it but stuck around. That takes faith and balls. Keep up the good work :+1:

5 Likes

Truthfully, because I’ve been working with development/adaptation of BudBusterPro since about 2018
I’ve had the advantage of watching the results for several years. It is astounding indeed, and I assure you after sharing that ‘Holy Sh**’ moment with several growers…I’m hooked! Wild horses couldn’t pull me away…I accept and enjoy my mission !!!

8 Likes

Once you do the first application it is on. They jump. Trust me.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what your not seeing. But each to his own. Not a waste money at all. No one is trying to make you. It’s like anything else. I use sprays. His is cheaper. Easy to mix. It lasts a long time. I noticed fresh growth after the first application. I like cotton underwear. I truly understand. I was the same way with organic’s. Didn’t believe in a ph meter. Lol

3 Likes

BBP proved it to me…
:grin:

6 Likes

Just u wait. Lol nice…

about time for some more. Second application and first on the smaller ones. It truly is something that you’re plants love. I see it right away.

3 Likes

@BudBusterPro/Bob… Now, see what ya done gone n started cuz! lol Isn’t it grand to see your product helping so many of us growers? new/young, long time/oldtimers, doesn’t matter who or how long you’ve grown!
All I can say is, WAY TO GO CUZ! :rofl: :scream: :+1:

4 Likes