Introducing BudBusterPro

Thanks Johnny,
It is very rewarding. Working one on one with growers is the best part!
Speaking of that, I want to see some of your plants that have the benefit of both BBP and the supplemental nuets!
Wish only the best for you and the wife moving forward!
For someone with your lifetime of experience, I’m especially honored with demonstrating what plants are actually capable of!! It’s pretty wild!

5 Likes

I actually just put 10 beans into soil, autos again this time, and had planned on using the BBP as well as posting pics now n then. I figure I got enough in me to handle that few, lol. In the new digs we’ll go with a few Photo-period.

2 Likes

Another grow done and drying! ** edit: wow__arizona 10h**

Harvested twelve days ago and they have been drying at 60-63% RH and a temp of 56°-63°f in a darkened area, suspended in whole plant form from a homemade drying rack of PVC and cement wire mesh. The next two days, the temperatures will stay the same, but I will drop the RH to 55-58%. It seems to help finish well. IF they are ready, trimming will be over days fifteen and sixteen.

The tent was immediately cleaned after harvest and reset with @preybird1 Runtz x Slapz , Clones #3. Light intensity was adjusted , but, they were flipped immediately and lights were brought back to full intensity within days. Heavy defoliation was done a few days ago prior to net installation yesterday.

They have recovered well this morning. Lights were adjusted to proper heights/leveled and some more defoliation was done, as well as raising the lower canopy a bit more.

Because I have a solvent-less rosin press, I let some of the lower areas grow. Despite lack of “bag appeal” the trichome density and slightly more open nature of the bud seems to press a little more efficiently than the tightest nuggets.

All were grown with @rflasch Bob’s BudBusterPro. This run, I used Ventana Pant Science nutrients. I have found myself DOUBLING the flowering regimen with the plants eating it all with no signs of burn.

5 Likes

Greetings from Indoor Illinois. Hope you are well @BudBusterPro Bob!
Wanted to send along this update of the Lemon Bear Autos from our friend in Chitown.
I told you I would be doing a side by side with this grow.
Both are same strain, age, growing medium, same pots, and so on. The only difference is one was treated with BBP; one was not.
There is a visible difference.
What shocks me is the one not treated is almost done and now on trichome watch.
The other one is still stacking up and not even close. Like the SCORPIONS sang: Continuing to give Her inches and feed her well! :grin:
Be well my BBP brother! I will be ordering very soon.:+1:

8 Likes

Nice and tasty looking. Love some Chitownseeds. Good people. They got some good seeds. Clarence is cool. Nice deals. I’m happy for your grow. Peace

2 Likes

The Lemon Bears were an exclusive to them. Those who know me; knows that my loyalty is to Chitown. Been with that brother since before he was big time. Very proud of the last couple years. Thanks @Hemp :v:t3:

3 Likes

Hey Jammer!

Thanks a million for the side X side! Looks like you sacrificed some bud in performing the test and I fully appreciate that!
I think your photo and comments pretty much say it all !
As you said, your BBP girl is still filling buds, so it will be interesting to see how she finishes up! Maybe take a picture of each when you actually chop them and we’ll be able to see the ultimate differences!
Hope life is smiling on the Jammer and ROCK ON !!!

3 Likes

Now you tell me that I was sacrificing? When we talked about this you told me the truth about not being greedy.
I changed my mind; Now I want to be greedy.:rofl::joy:
I am glad for myself to see this difference.
There will be follow up pics for you as they get done.

Think about something my good man; Not all of us can be California Dreaming on such a Winter’s Day.
This is the real important one: It’s not a question of life smiling down on the Jammer; It is all about Jammer smiling at life. I am blessed with both my WC brother; except now I feel a little guilty about that Greedy comment. :rofl::joy:
Peace, Love, And Grow Dope (with BBP) :v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Let him have it. Sunny Land!!! At least he sends sunshine in a bottle of blue Magic. Chitown has been good to me. Was the first seed company I ever got seeds from. Punch Cake was something amazing. I didn’t share pictures of it much. Punch Girls was my grow. I deleted the account. I’m sure I could get it back.

2 Likes

Sure wish I had your luck Hemp. I did not do research when I first started growing 2 years ago. Got on line and got burnt with some bunk ass beans that folks were not afraid to charge big $$$ for. Wish I had the OG back then, and some of my trusted grow brothers and sisters that I have now.
I think I was on here long enough to put up my first post, and someone offered to send beans right out of the gate.
Knew I was in the right place. :grin:

5 Likes

Man I was lost. The old phone lags sometimes.

1 Like

Hello.

1.2 grams per litre is 1200 Parts Per Million.
1 MilliGram to Litre is 1ppm, not 0.001mg/l and you can imagine this mentally on a specific level fraction of a milligram in a whole QT gallon of water…
Anywho it’s cool well all make mistakes especially when we smokin the good stuff we grew.
Thanks for introducing your product, sorry for being such a ballbustershmoe.
Just one tip regarding your other comments fyi engineers don’t like being patronized.

1 Like

GYO, you are absolutely correct 1mg=1/1000gm. 1 Ltr water=1000gm so indeed 1000 X1000=1,000,000
Unfortunately, I can’t claim it was an ‘under the influence’ situation! More of a late night ‘should have slept on it’ situation.
Sorry, if you took the post in context of talking down to anyone! I’m a strong advocate of scientific method and appreciate my mistakes being pointed out. Furthermore, I also appreciate challenges to prove/disprove any postulates.
Although the ppm mistake was a ‘late-night panic mode’ endeavor on my part, you can certainly see my calculations with you regarding the K content of the 6ml/8 oz BBP dilution was indeed accurate, and completely detailed. It was also solved without consideration of ppm.
Hope you ran through the numbers yourself, and certainly if you found any errors, please PM me and I’ll be glad to go through it with you! Bob

3 Likes

Haha it’s cool now lets not start wading into the excentricities :wink:
But in seriousnesses It doesn’t matters. i reverse engineered it and made it better with some synergistic natural pgrs ive already tested (on non autos).
Also i recently learned that feeding amino blend to microbes in soil (these are listed on dr earth organic nutes example) will literally produce PGRs like iaa and precursors to PGRs plants convert. Wonder if that causes stretch if fed to soil besides the potassium increase also causes some stretching due overall growth.

1 Like

PGR’s are a very interesting study…I’m sure you’re aware SWE (seaweed extract) contains both auxins/complex polysaccharides which provide some neat organic chemicals. Microbes love amino acids because they can readily assimilate them.
PGR’s are very effective in many instances…Tissue culture just doesn’t work without specific PGR’s to differentiate tissue callus. Any rooting compound we use contains one or more PGR’s (indoleacetic acid, Naphthalene acetic acid, Indole butyric acid)
The EPA has registered many PGR’s for crop usage. The intriguing thing is they ARE NOT WIDELY used. They are very expensive AND their usage most often gives very erratic results! it’s really not a straight forward procedure! In a lab you can provide very specific concentrations of PGR’s to achieve the intended purpose. However in a natural growing plant, the concentration of multiple PGR’s fluctuates based on stage of growth, day/night temperature variation, plant stress, etc.
It may be interesting for you to note that as you mentioned, some microbes do exude PGR’s, However other microbes in the rhizosphere actually destroy or utilize the PGR’s produced by the good guys!!
I personally have come to believe that mother nature does a lot better job of regulating hormones in the plant, and man’s attempt to force feed hormones is just a CRUDE attempt!
I think we see ‘stretch’ (aggressive growth) in cannabis because of our adequate and balanced feeding of not only K, but N-P-K and micronutrients, combined with optimized lighting and VPD.

FWIW Bob

3 Likes

2 Likes

As usual I did something wrong it did not have anything to do with his product . But these babies are looking nice .

There won’t be a problem with these . Get ready to see some massive buds
4 Likes

I hate to say it I’ve kind of started using it the way I want to . I’ve thrown his paperwork out the window . Let’s see how this jungle grows . I have tried to keep up with what his instructions say . I have had problems with temperature . I definitely love the product . I hope that anyone that uses it sees the same thing . Good luck and happy grow and $50 goes a long way . I really think that stuff helps with bugs also . I’m sure they don’t like the way it taste . I am not having problems with bugs . Lol I need to shut up . Thanks again Bob for coming here and basically some shit talk and some good talk you should not have to defend yourself if they don’t like it or if they wanna say your product don’t work tell them to pull the thumb out their ass . That shit stinks . Sorry for being aggressive I got to get those little pills
5 Likes

LOL Hemp !
You’re a friggin wild man ! Good job and be sure and come back and let me know how you’ve modified the BBP program for your best benefit !
Grow ON, Grow STRONG!

3 Likes

What I’m getting that is I use it. It doesn’t just set on the self back there. I did give some away. I hope he is using it because it works very well. I think some people do not like the idea of bringing water inside to spray on their plants. If anything I use more than I should. I don’t waste any of it.

4 Likes