Introducing BudBusterPro

Glad to help! It’s a valid concern and I’m glad you brought it to my attention!

Remember, I’m learning along the way also, and my growers’ feedback is ALWAYS IMPORTANT to me!
My growers are my paramount concern, the rest will take care of itself!
Bob

4 Likes

I’m happy. Peace Bob. @Esrgood4u you will be happy

2 Likes

2ml/8 oz of water = 8ml/L 8oz of water is 250ml

I was raised on Imperial measure then in my 30s went back to school for chemistry and had to learn metric so fairly fluent in both. I prefer metric for liquids but imperial for things like carpentry and temperature tho pretty flexible with temps.

When Canada went metric starting back in '75 the US was supposed to do as well but backed off so is about the only globally trading country in the world to hang on to the old ways.

I hate that a lot of our containers are still from the US so we get cans of stuff that are 3.78L instead of 4, 946ml instead of 1L etc.

Join the club America! :slight_smile:

:peace:

3 Likes

Touche!
I think we settled on referring to ‘our’ 8 oz water as 236.8ml to keep everything metric!
It seems that that would be the easiest way to extrapolate… 2ml/236.8ml water, 2.5ml/236.8ml water,
and 3ml/236.8ml water.

LOL, I really believe there’s someone out there that just wants to keep everyone confused!!!

2 Likes

I think it’s simple. Not sure if someone is trying to mess people up. I’m happy with your product. The only feedback I gotten is everyone likes it. Sometimes ml might confuse people. I want to see you every grow store. I used it in my outdoor plants. They love it.

2 Likes

I can promise you it’s not me. I have told people like any other spray you have to be careful. Never would I sabotage or talk trash behind your back. So now you know it’s not me. Peace

2 Likes

Ahhh! This explains some minor blotching I’m getting on my Black Snow from a mistimed application!

No worries here as this first rounds of growing with BBP is a fun learning curve to ensure that the next round is dialed in. So far even with the few fan leaves that were a little light damaged are showing such gains that seeing the blotches didn’t even phase me :rofl:

:rofl:

BAHAHAHAHA!

This is one of the big reasons I use my analogue photography darkroom gear for mixing my nutes. The graduaded cylinders have ALL have measurements in CC/ML/OZ in Metric or Imperial… which to be honest I often call “'merican” because of the amount of times something like this is said before a legit unit of measure: → 8oz is equivalent to 3 cracked eggs with yolks and shell removed

:rofl:

I’m loving this program so far and will be able to have on hand experience with:

2x outdoor photoperiod
2x indoor photoperiod (1x THC, 1x CBG)
8x outdoor autoflower

Rad x 1000 on a unicycle firing off 2 flamethrowers whose flames are spelling out “Cowabunga” with a helmet fitted with cut saw-blades like the always pleasantly laughable lead singer from W.A.S.P.

2 Likes

Mine arrived today…I’m going to start using it in the next couple of days. Thanks Bob…

3 Likes

No Pete! Thank you very much sir!

If you have any questions before we get started, be sure and let me know!!
Just curious what is the size of your plants…autos or photos!?

1 Like

Hey Bob – I have 7 photos that are about 1 ½ -2 feet tall. Also have 3 autos that started later that are in the 6-8 inch range. The photos have been topped several times each already.

1 Like

Pete, that’s quite the family you have there!!

With your plant sizes, I suggest you start right off with 2.5ml/8 oz dilution rate every 7 days.

That 2ml/8 oz rate is intended for seedlings with a single pair of leaves or clones (at pretty much anytime).

Have any questions, be sure and hit me up!

Enjoy your grow, I know I will!!

Bob

1 Like

Thanks Bob…I tried responding by email but for some reason it didn’t go through. I will start this weekend (have to get proper water). Just to be clear the 7 day sched means once every 7 days, correct?

2 Likes

Yes sir!
Since your plants are a little larger than seedlings, It will be fairly straight forward for you!

We will continue the 2.5ml/8oz dilution rate right up to the ‘flip’ on your photoperiods.
With your autos, we will consider that early bud development as the ‘flip’.

If you find yourself with leftover diluted BBP feel free to apply it to any veggies or ornamentals you may have in your garden!
Bob

3 Likes

Ok, great. And thanks for the quick response…much appreciated.

1 Like

Out of curiosity. Would plants part way through flowering benefit from an application of BBP?

I’m still going to try it on a few for comparison

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen
Absolutely! I just shipped your order the other day. When you receive the package, there is full documentation included! Read it over, and I’m sure you’ll have a much better idea of how to use BBP.

Certainly, I’m here if you have any questions before we get started!

1 Like

Just started using it Saturday. Just a quick question…I was going out so I sprayed them about an hour and a half before sunset…is it better to do it right at dusk or is that fine?

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen & @CanuckistanPete you guys are gonna love this BBP, and Bob will always answer any questions to help you get rolling. Once you’ve used it a few grows, you’ll be BBP pros! lol

6 Likes

Pete,
Would suggest you do your outdoor applications as close to sundown as possible, but honestly, it seems that the natural sun is not as intense as our indoor lighting. I doubt you will see any adverse effects unless perhaps you applied under mid day sun.

6 Likes

Thanks again Bob for being right on top of any questions we ask about your product. I will try to do it later but wanted to get the ol’ ball rolling.

2 Likes