Introducing BudBusterPro

So that’s another thing that’s NOT bigger in the USA :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

If it’s a good bar or pub you should be able to get four nice good Pints out of the picture of beer. lol

1 Like

Our pints are bigger than yours though lol

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ve seen pictures. Guinness I love it but when they changed it, I only like the can. The USA isn’t as good. The top isn’t as dark. It doesn’t have that good chocolate coffee taste.

Sure! it’s a complicated world isn’t it!

I can post those calculations here if it will help everyone out!
2ml/8 oz is equal to 2/237 which equals 0.0084% ratio
2.5ml/8 oz= 2.5/237 which equals 0.0105% ratio
3ml/8 oz= 3/237 which equals 0.0127% ratio
Holy Schmollley HOW ABOUT WE leave it at xml/ 237 ml water!!!

2 Likes

Sorry for cluttering your thread @BudBusterPro but these measurement details crop up every so often. If your gonna deal with the USA then don’t change a thing but if your gonna expand to other countries ml is the way forward :+1:

1 Like

He likes it he loves to talk like me. Lol

1 Like

If you visit OG it certainly is. We are stoners and maths hurts :rofl:

2 Likes

Evey volume conversion you will ever need, available here:

https://www.onlineconversion.com/volume.htm

5 Likes

I get mixed up all the time.

1 Like

NO worries…I can better understand and appreciate the difficulties of doing my calculus homework while ripped!! :weary: :face_with_monocle: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

youre-a-legend-3162962a0b

2 Likes

Thank you @Purple-N-Hairy. I’ve bookmarked the page. I just think a more “universal” measurement would help more.

1 Like

I basically do 1 tablespoon to 5 gallons of water. Sorry. That is mixing my nutrients but you got to be careful with this you got to be on time with the numbers a little less is good also. You wanna make sure that you keep the fans on them make sure they dry out. But that’s with any spray. I’ll try and separate them a little bit. You’ll see a big difference. It is like the next day when you come in you will notice a difference. Your leaves will look a little waxy. It’ll look like something got on them. You’ll start noticing new tops. And they will be yellow. But don’t stop keep on feeding your plants. It is incredible. I haven’t started trimming up the bottoms yet. But I can’t wait till my next run.

2 Likes

Piss off :rofl:

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’ve had it bookmarked for years. It also comes in handy when mixing soils and working with cubic feet, dry gallons, etc.

2 Likes

I think I’ll use it often to be honest. I at times have to covert c to f using a website as c is a total mystery to me. I know there is a calculation method but I’ve not enough brain cells left to take it in properly :thinking:

3 Likes

The main page for that site lists all the different conversion calculators they have, including temp:

5 Likes

:thinking: I wonder if they have an app?? This is something I’d use daily

1 Like

% would do :rofl:
Bro I’ve had your back since day one. You believed in your product and I had your back as everyone deserves at least one chance to prove themselves. You exceeded everyone’s expectations. Mine included. Well done.

The % ratio isn’t gonna work :rofl:
ml for ml would be best like I originally stated.

2 Likes