Introducing BudBusterPro

@Ris & @Jetdro, I just did a cursory read of product on Amazon, when I dropped my post. I stand corrected lol

2 Likes

I have a grower in Az whose posts I have copied and posted here in the past.
He has been utilizing BBp in his grows for about 3 years now. I am very impressed not only with his bud quantity/quality, but also his consistency is impressive.
Two in a 4’x2’
Two more in another 4’x2’

Kyle’s Skywimage alker OG Kush on left , @PreyBird1’s GodRuntz on right

No, none have been topped, pinched, fimmed , only @TheMadFlascher’s BudBusterPro
Five in a 4’x4’

Blueberry around the outside, GodRuntz in the center

My indoor situation

Main growing area
image|690x30image|690x388 0

All the large tents except the 2’x2.5’ are set with individual systems including exhaust to outside. It will be done this month. The 2’x2.5’ will be used for drying when we have house guests. It is just me doing this, hard to keep pace (outdoor starting with veggies, too) sorry for the mess!

11 Likes

Anybody who’s NOT using BBP should see that and say…

6 Likes

I am getting really peaked on this stuff every day not today I ordered an ozone generator so I will be strapped atm but I can see a test run of some outdoor and an indoor autum grow tent Hoedown in the future as soon I will not be able to help my self and become a goddamn werewolf for the shit till I see what it can do.Decisions decisions first what beans to pop and now this.I will roll a hash ball as a stress ball to be productive now lots of hand heat makes nice shiny balls…….

2 Likes

@BudBusterPro sorry if this has been asked here but i couldnt find it specifically. i know after mixing BBP with water it shouldnt be stored, but have you found a few hours or overnight is ok? or does it need to be mixed and sprayed within a few minutes? thank you and have a great weekend!

2 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 I can tell you from Bob himself, per instructions.
Here’s a quote from the site, under ‘Product Information’

1. Concentrate BudBusterPro is stable indefinitely, completely water soluble, and mixes/spreads
    easily. Store indoors and away from extreme temperatures.
  2. When diluted, the material does not store well and should be utilized in any of the following
    ways: You can apply it to any fruit, vegetable or ornamental varieties or add it into your soil
    nutrients.

Only mix what you intend to use, then use the leftover (if any) on other plants or as a soil drench.

3 Likes

i had mixed some up this afternoon and was wondering if it would be good until this evening so i could spray it at lights out. and maybe one another clone coming out of the dome tomorrow. other than a day i wouldnt be storing it i was just wondering if its ok for a few hours. thanks Johnny!

1 Like

I don’t think it would hurt for that short of a time cuz. But it’s recommended to use immediately.
I’ve been using BBP for 1.5yrs now and always mix just as I’m ready to use it.

5 Likes

i am thinking possibly microbial growth is the reason to use it and not store it but i was hoping bob could chime in and let us know his reasoning.

1 Like

No idea tbh cuz, if you scroll up, you’ll see I started questioning (read ‘pestering’) on Oct. 19 '21 lol

2 Likes

Thanks for “re-Posting” those BBP longevity details @JohnnyPotseed.
I had missed the part about “soil drenching” with excess. Makes perfect sense.
ps the other plants in the house love it.

4 Likes

Sorry guys,
Just got home…spent the day with one of my commercial clients walking some almond orchards !

Sure, I’m glad you asked the question so I can address it in detail !
You can put your diluted BBP in the refrigerator overnight and it will be just fine…
We actually added the blue coloring for a specific purpose. You will note that the diluted product appears crystal clear. If you have any microbial contamination it will be easily recognized as apparent ‘cloudiness’. If your refrigerator is set at 42 F or lower you could probably keep it a couple days.

Even if you do see some cloudiness, you could certainly add it to your soil/media. It would act as a microbial stimulant, however your not going to see any BBP effect on your foliage or bud performance.

Hope that helps, and again I apologize for absence! Bob

7 Likes

That sounds like mixing work & pleasure there cuz! Used to love walking through some orchards and vinyards out in Cali! Long ago, lol.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I’m glad I asked. That sounds like a wonderful day out on the orchard. Pushing 90 degrees today and the mosquitoes were so bad we had to jog our usual 3 mile walking trail.

3 Likes

Amazing to know!

:v:

3 Likes

15 Likes

Nice motivational marker board! So quick question. I had to neem my girls how long do I need to wait to apply bbp? Thanks

1 Like

Noob, I’d give it about 4 days…

Day 65 of veg using BBP

9 Likes

Looking great !
It’s crazy (and rewarding to me) that everyone who grows with BBP plant’s all have that same ‘look’ !

4 Likes