Introducing BudBusterPro

Hey Bob, haven’t heard from you in a while. Hope all is well my friend.

1 Like

We totally are!

I’m using it every week in my Co-op Bohdi’s Yogi F2-> F3 seed run to make sure everyone gets chonkey seeds to work with!

:hugs:

7 Likes

You go above and beyond for your customers and so does your product!

6 Likes

Yeah Ole Bob @BudBusterPro is a special kind of awesome. Always there to lend a hand or answer questions about troublesome plants and usually will offer some kind of remedy. He and @JoeCrowe have cured many a plant ailment. Thanks guys for what you do.

7 Likes

Thanks Guys,
I consider it a privilege to contribute here wherever i can help !

8 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

BudBusterPro.net is breaking the inflation trend and spreading Christmas cheer throughout the Grow Community! From now through New Year’s Eve 2024, we’re offering discounted pricing. Free shipping for all US Orders. Foreign shipping rates apply.

$55 4oz now $45 ($11.25/oz)

$128 16oz now $113 ($7.06/oz)

$350 50oz now $300 ($6.00/oz)

$700 Gal is now $625 ($4.88/oz)

Treat yourself to MAXIMUM bud production throughout 2024 (regardless of media or nutrient line you choose). Enjoy maximum nutrient metabolism and put ‘lock out’ in the rear view!

:deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree:

7 Likes

I’m sure this has been answered but how long is shelf life?

1 Like

Boozer, if kept in an indoor cabinet at room temperature, BBP has an indefinite shelf life.
The chemical formulation is impossible for separation or ‘salting out’

5 Likes

That’s what I’m talkin bout. Thanks.

1 Like

here are some finale shots

My hand hurts just remembering that trim jail 18 days😭

Bob for president.

13 Likes

OMG, no thanks !!
18 DAYS !!? You do that again you ought to check out some of those bowl trimmers…
I know ravenchief bought one and seemed to like it a lot !!

6 Likes

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh! @Boozer :joy: :100: :joy: Just LOVE your style bro! You got my chainsaw trigger-finger itching! Oh to have that much sunlight and space! Just gorgeous bro! :+1: :+1: :+1:

:call_me_hand:

PS I’ve been in touch w/James at NaturChlor and as soon as I hear that 220V power supply isn’t a problem my 5 gal. “Blemished” generator will be on the way! They also sell a separate power supply that’s 3 amp instead of 1 amp and produces acid 1.5 times faster for $11. Thanks for the tips!

5 Likes

Hey you need to look into the “death fan” @Pigeonman loves his! Wow great growing and looks like bbp did it’s job for ya!

5 Likes

Can I use your product on my plants if they are a couple of weeks into flower? Would love to get a gallon but I think I’ll go with the 4 oz. To try it out just ordered

1 Like

Beautiful!!!

2 Likes

He recommends not using past 3 week of flower or it can damage trichs.

2 Likes

You don’t use it on flower. A little goes a long way. Once you try it you won’t NOT use it! :grin:

1 Like

With one exception, cuz. When you’re growing to produce seeds he recommends continuing throughout the grow, right through maturity.

4 Likes

AS is the way with the Yogi seed run :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for reminding me as I am running an Oaxacan sees run! Just pollenated 2 time.

3 Likes