Introducing BudBusterPro

Afraid I won’t be of much help there. As stated in post #731… I haven’t seen that problem here. Also as stated by Bob in post #730… it could be humidity related? Absolutely no idea., sorry.

2 Likes

Guys, guys, guys (& Cuz!). One more time…This is NOT a PROBLEM!!! Stop trying to make it into one! :rofl: I am overjoyed at the fact my seeds are done faster, look fatter and allow me to see when they are ready!

:call_me_hand:

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

lol call it whatever ya wanna, my friend. If you’re happy, I’m happy for you! I reckon as long as they continue to mature, without much damage from being exposed, then all’s well…

3 Likes

Lol I got excited when I read your experience cause I see it as well! Wasn’t worried just not sure but since you see the same results then :+1:. Glad it works for seeds as well.

sorry hard to find seeded calyxes she just threw a whole new set of pistils.

5 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen of OG !
We have decided to close our BudBusterPro website as of Mar 31.
We absolutely intend on servicing our BBP growers. Shutting down the website will reduce our expenses, and enable more advantagous pricing going forward.

Anyone looking for BBP is welcome to PM me and I will quote you current prices and direct you to a Paypal account !

Thanks a million for your support, and look forward to working with you all going forward !

Bob

10 Likes

Are you closing your website or your sponsorship here? I guess will we still be able to get a hold of you? Thanks

2 Likes

Only the website will be shut down. I continue the sponsorship and will shortly have a Paypal account set up for transactions…Feel free to PM me whenever you might have any questions.

For purchases, I’ll give you my personal email and we’ll easily be able to quote/ship BBP
Thanks for the question!!
Bob

7 Likes

Glad to hear you’re still doing business and will be able to be reached through here. That’s a great product you have, and the customer service is top notch. I’ll be contacting you again once this bottle is done.

4 Likes

If anyone hasn`t tried it yet, you should give it a shot. This will be my third year using it and it makes a big difference!

4 Likes