Introduction before the journal

Hello everybody, Mentals here. This was my first serious attempt at a grow, I’ve studied for years in the forums and books etc. I tried a little micro cfl grow in a 2’x2’x3’ grow about 10 years ago. It went pretty well. Fast forward to earlier this year. I was working in Colorado, and decided to bring some clones home with me and try and do it right. The strain was “sherbet cookies”. The genetics weren’t very verified, they were from elev8 seeds stock, and I’m not sure what the people I got them from did in the way of pheno hunting. Onto the equipment. I went with a Galaxy grow amp digital adjustable ballast, to run a 1000 watt eye hortilux lamp, inside of an xxxl 8" shade, inside of a 4x4 green qube grow tent. I flowered in 5 gallon smart pots using hydro halos ran into outdoor watering valves hooked into a watering timer with pump start relay. I used my original 2x2x3 box for clones and built a second one slightly larger. I used about 250 watts of florescent in each veg box. I used an inkbird digital temp controller to run a heater and an ac unit. I went with promix how mix with a full line of advanced nutrients (except tarantula and piranha). I got an r.o. unit for water. I got one harvest in, had my second generation of clones ready to go, and then had a hiccup that almost shut everything down. In that process I lost my mother plant, but now the clones I did keep alive are starting week 9 flower. I believe I got these genetics close to their potential and although they’re alright I’m looking for something more special. I got some bodhi gear from swampthing, and I’m ordering some gear from beyond top shelf. The only real update I have added so far to the original system is that I went to the oxygen pot systems 6 pot setup for this second go at it. I’m interested in advancing and eventually breeding. I think next cycle I’m going to add the tarantula and piranha and go full line. The beans I have now are Neroli 91, Strange Brew, Lazy Lightening, Goji Raz x ssdd, lemon lotus, midsummer blessing and a wookie x Apollo 11. The soon to be added are grapestomper bx, gg4, zkittles, and cookies and cream all each crossed with the cube male. I’ll be making a journal, but wanted to introduce myself and see what kind of response I get here. I’m going to add some pictures for attention. Thanks in advanced and see you guys around. Correction I can only post one picture right now so I’ll update with more whenever I can.

17 Likes

greeting @Enstromentals

Looks like you are ready to join the party.

Uh huh!

2 Likes

Welcome to the party. Nice to have you.

1 Like

Thanks for contributing and welcome! That is a nice fade you have on that girl, some pretty coloring.

2 Likes

Thanks man. It colors up on her own twords the end. This cycle is a little cooler so it’s showing colors even more. I really like the way this cut looks, but I don’t like the potency or terps staying power. It was myrcene dominated. I got it tested. She sure is pretty though… On to some new genetics.

4 Likes

When can I post more than one picture?

5 Likes

Once you write on a few threads and acquire a few more likes then you can post more photos.

2 Likes

Welcome to the jungle!

2 Likes

We got fun and games?

We got everything you want…

hey man looks nice!! grapestomper is one i’d like to acquire myself. maybe we could trade clones if you’re in canada :smiley: welcome and can’t wait to see more, maybe a pic of your setup !

Welcome ! Nice to have you. Waiting to see pics from your setup :slight_smile:

5 Likes

5 Likes

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @Enstromentals

Nugs look great, happy to follow along

.Well I love it… Plants look happy as hell… And you did a fantastic job on that canopy in the tent - how many plants and what was harvested?

Are those bonsai mothers???

No love, hate, or indifference on the setup. More pictures to come.

Don’t know what your doing my ass.nice grow bro…get beans at ig or google dcseedexchange…best shit going.and freebies.

1 Like

@Bigbudwolf420 I ordered some bodhi and beyond top shelf. I will post pictures when I’m able. I think the only other thing I want for the time being is leda uno

1 Like

Beans are here. I’m like a kid in a candy store. What to pop first?!? One if these will be the start of my journal.

6 Likes