OKIE TRAE'S- Fun under the fake sun hash run

What’s up friends. Decided to start a new thread with a proper title. I have 22 Carmelita and fried strawberries plants going in a 7x7. Cmh, hps and led for this run. Botanicare pro blend notes, xtreme gardening products, and a Lil love.

19 Likes

Now, THAT, is a photo drop.
Mind if I pull up a chair and try to figger out what you’re doing to create that much beauty.
What part of 'homa you from. I am just west of OKC between Mustang and Yukon.

7 Likes

:arrow_double_up: And an epic grow with serious bragging rights! Well done @tc198414 :+1:

Maybe you could share some of the grow stats, start date, veg & flower times. Did you end up using all three light sources? I reckon you are looking for poundage at harvest time.

What’s next for your growroom?

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Gonna update that today. I didn’t get off work until 2am last night. After I take my daughter to tumbling I’ll drop more detailed notes. These ladies are being ran under led and cmh for veg and currently in flower they receive ample led, cmh and 1k hps. I keep the 7x7 daytime Temps at 78-81 degrees. Night Temps average 69-70 degrees. My rh I keep at 60-50% right now, not too worried about my vpd at this point bc my girls are responding exactly how I like. Feeding them at 2.3 ec 3x daily now in canna coco 2gal pots. The roots have absolutely filled the pots, which makes hand watering annoying, but my control issues prevent me from using my drip system. The nutrients I’m using is the same ol botanicare recipe I’ve been using for the past 4-5 years. I love the results I get, so I don’t mind paying a Lil more for nutrients. This run will be dedicated to Hash Rosin, though I do have a couple clones that will be used for breeding. I’ll give you guys a link to my YouTube where I’ll do a video tour

6 Likes

I’m in sapulpa. I’m in your neck of the woods regularly.

2 Likes
4 Likes

That’s a gorgeous garden you have. Lots of frost going on. Congrats. I subscribed to your channel. Really liking that Fried Strawberry.

3 Likes

Well done @tc198414, you have your indoor growing dialed in!

2 Likes

I’ve been at it some years and have tons of failures under my belt lol. Learned a lot of helpful info here on these boards. And cocoforcannabis.com. I have a few other threads that show that shit happens lol. Thanks for the kind words. This is my passion.

2 Likes

Ita a winner for sure. They got outta hand height wise. Seed vigor like a mf. I had to top many times to keep m low enough they wouldn’t burn. If you’re looking for a plant with a v12 engine. She’s the one. Bloom Seed co is killing it.

2 Likes

Bang

7 Likes

Next for.the grow room is a new hlg light, though some of these smaller brands are putting out nice bar leds. Need to get another 550w of led in there. Next run will probably be more of the same genetics. They’re banging and giving me what I want as far as hash production.

4 Likes

So what do you consider Good for (bubble?) Hash?

Interested in how you hash those beautiful buds.

2 Likes

Fat bulbous trich heads and not a lot of skinny broken off heads. I obviously like those strains who are gonna produce tons of trichomes. Along with the terps and potency. I have ran each before and they both hit the mark

2 Likes

Good thing this is all getting stripped and thrown in the deep freeze. That would be some bullshit to harvest, hang, dry cure and trim. Nah snip, strip and freeze. What I do when I harvest is wake up at 4am, crank the ac as cold as she will go, get all the exhaust fans moving air to make it colder. By 5am which is 3 hours before lights on, I click on my green headlamp and have a few 5 gal buckets with turkey bags lining em. And clip and strip, fill a bag and drop in the deep freeze.

7 Likes

Hey, I hope you’ll take us through all the way through your process for making hash from those beauties.

There are lots of hash fans on OG and we are always looking to up our game. I have one of those little washing machines that Frenchie (RIP) migrated to. What do you use?

-Grouchy

5 Likes

Absolutely will. About 3 weeks out from harvest

2 Likes

Found some new to me leds on Craigslist. I got 2 - 720w 10 bar mammoth lamps for 500. They retail at 1k, they have about 200 hours on it. I think I got a steal for 500

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just an update of what’s going on. First flush of shrooms is ready. Super potent golden teachers, Def had me tripping balls.

Carmelita and fried strawberries are in week 8. Trying to finish them up together but I’ll probably have to take the fried strawberries down soon. Like maybe 1.5 weeks. Carmelita could go 10 if she wanted, she just keeps getting better with time

4 Likes