Is 88g13×hashplant close to a original g13 or is the still original g13 around

The tall one in the back is an AK48

3 Likes

Don’t bring in any infected plant material and you’ll be good. The sulfur eradicated the colony.

1 Like

@JoeCrowe
This year no PM so far
I only sprayed sulphur twice during veg. It is tricky to spray it here during summer time because temperatures need to be below 30C. I sprayed the plants and I sprayed the greenhouse outside. I am thinking on doing another spray outside and I will spray the winter plants when they show sex

This plant is Haze 1 from Nirvana. Without treatment at this stage it would be all PM. I wonder if it will finnish in this environment without botrytis. I give trichoderma anyway

G13 x Skunk
This week it was full rain, humidity for 4 straight days was 99% and there was no need for watering
This morning I found rot in 2 plants of the G13 x Skunk. Trichoderma is probably helping but it is not beating botrytis. Not bad smells, It doesnt have indica smells. Hard rock buds. Quite thin leaf
Ancestral Skunk sativa pheno at this environment rots at the end of flowering

I also have rot in the NL5 x Hz Mr Nice pink pistil pheno. This is the top shot
I gave a lot of trichoderma as well. I cut and chuck the rotten buds and next time I see rot I chop the whole plant. But clearly no PM at all and I am impressed
This line is indica. Fruity smells. Hard rock buds

The revegging plants I will give sulphur before they go into flowering
I dont find a solution for botrytis. Just grow proper genetics for the environment

6 Likes

sadly you can’t spray the botrytis with sulfur because the buds will be contaminated. It works good if you are making seeds, though. It’ll kill the mold and the seeds will mature.

4 Likes

I am not spraying the seeds, I made a couple of lower branches so I leave them in the plant to mature. If the bud holding the seed rots then I take it out and leave the rest

I took the first top shot of G13 x Skunk, the most advanced girl
She was complaining heavily on the humidity. At this stage if I leave it longer I will lose buds and I rather smoke them with a little bit of extra cure so she got the chop before too late
Not bad at all for 5 lts pot in a cfa koppen climate similar to Mississipi
Solution for PM has been found, now I need to find a solution for botrytis
Good size buds very decent productivity. Smells are soft, not loud. No indica smells

7 Likes

Hypochlorous acid, theres a thread here on it. Kills PM, Septoria and botrytis. You can use it up to the day before harvest. You can use it as a plant wash. You can use it on organic grows.

I don’t get why it isn’t WAY more talked about on here. It saved my sanity. (ok, maybe not 100%) :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Another G13 x Skunk has come down

@CanuckistanPete @BudBusterPro

Hi guys. This grow is experimental. I am growing in wetlands and these strains are doomed to rot here. Same with a Ohz x Skunk from Cultivators Choice I am running. This stock rots at mid flowering here
I am testing trichoderma to see if it can help but looks like it is not a solution but maybe it helps me arrive at this stage. The only way to know wouyld have been to have one or two cuts running same time without treatment

This G13 x Skunk top shot rot forms in less than 24 hours
My question is if hypochlorous acid can revert botrytis at this stage?

When I see a bud like this at the top shot, the whole plant is getting the chop
This one was the most resinous of the bunch

The F2s made are mature. I doubt I will ever grow them but you never know

6 Likes

Truth be told, once you get bud rot (Botrytis) in the center of your colas that bad…it’s just about impossible. The fungus produces so many spores there’s really no effective control…

If you catch bud rot early, you can trim it out and literally flood the bud with hypochlorous acid which will often work…the other thing you need to consider is weather/environmental conditions…if you have extended periods of high humidity (dew, rain, or just cold with high humidity) you’re fighting a losing battle.
Here’s the best scenario. If you are pretty far into bud development and see bud rot beginning, trim out any visible rot, harvest your bud and immediately give it a bud wash (dip) in pure hypochlorous acid.
Hang to dry…you may not get a lot, but it may be better than nothing…sorry.

6 Likes

G13 x Skunk girl 3 got the chop. She lost the top shot and she complained again about the weather
Terrible amount of mosquitos after the storms and the flood, makes it impossible to work outdoors

G13 x Lemon Larry surprisingly is not complaining about the weather so far
All lower buds
Girl 1

Girl 2

Girl 3, the fourth girl will get pictured on chop

4 Likes

Yesterday 2 more G13 x Skunk got down and in the morning is coming down the last one
All of the plants are similar with similar problems and similar stickiness

G134 x Skunk girl 4 seems to be the most productive because is the one with almost no rot, just one tiny little bud

!

G13 x Skunk girl 5 had some rotten buds

4 Likes

G13 x Lemon Larry first girl has come down
105 days from seed to harvest
Tall plant and productive, I hope I like it

9 Likes

Shantibaba claims to have the original clone, and is selling S1’s of it.

You’re welcome!

8 Likes

Thank you for the info trying to find the website

It’s on his US based website

3 Likes

Just a warning for non US members, Their FAQ says they do International yet they don’t seem to. When you try to order it will only take US addresses and Cards linked to US addresses which sucks as his Topflite stuff is only available there.

Totally bummed out!

4 Likes

you mentioned growing “larry” from me …
is this plant from those seeds?

1 Like

Yes, these plants are from your seeds :pray: after your reccomendation I tried the cross with G13
Very interesting plants, they did very well in this environment and they are productive
They took all humidity and all bugs no problem.
I had 4 boys and 4 girls, I think I left most of the pics at the Lemon Larry thread on Icmag

This is girl 4. She finnished with no rot at all. Lemon Thai also did very well in these wetlands outdoors
I am finding NL5 seems to be resistant to these conditions as well. I try M39 F2 next season

This stock at this part of the world is very commercial
This is girl 3

Girl 2 was the one who didnt like the weather and local conditions much

7 Likes

that’s G13/Hashplant x Lemon Larry :wink:

tell us about the effects of the plants
you have grown from me so far, please.

5 Likes

Those sound nice

I just grew a bunch. Some were g13 leaners and some were HP leaners. They’re in there.

2 Likes