Is 88g13×hashplant close to a original g13 or is the still original g13 around

You have something very special there my friend… I have it as well I knew ndn … online the last few years of his life I guess… We just made a bunch of crosses… what do you think about it’s potency overall? Comparatively I wonder what the THC is this strain is probably inbred 40 generations by now

2 Likes

If you should happen to have any more pictures of the ghash please post please or send them to me

True story

I’d say THC is in the medium range. 18ish for the few u have run. May have a couple more picks. I’ll have to do a proper pheno hunt of this one day. Just so many beans to get wet.

1 Like

Is texas jack active in the forums still? I remember when he was like one of the first ones to put out Classic left us on earth.Trying to find a direction to pick up more of his gear and make some preservations and hand them out.I have his Jacalyn and just aquired Alter Egos preservation of Classics Mexican Red hair.I cant really seem to find Classics shit anywhere.

3 Likes

he pops up now and then at icmag maybe. He is also on a smaller forum associated with @Great_lakes_Genetics
I’ll send you a message

3 Likes

I’ll testify there. Got a couple of G13Haze freebies from Seedsman a few years back and ended up with a keeper. Strong and distinct in any crosses.

3 Likes

G13 is like chicks from the 80’s… they are just gone. Check out a ZZ top video for confirmation

3 Likes

Classic’s lines are being worked and released by Genus Seeds(in cooperation with texas jack)… found at @Great_lakes_Genetics .
I’ve known the fellow behind Genus seeds for a few years now online and the man does excellent work.

3 Likes

I’ll vouch for @Kind024 anyday as well, he is the man behind genus seeds, I’m also a big fan of classics stuff and have a decent stash as well as knowing TJ well as well. Most of his stuff is repros of classics original work, and all awesome stuff. Don’t hesitate to grab the genus gear it’s great! In fact @crownpoodle just grew out the Romulan x Korean skunk from Genus from the hunts Classic went on looking for the Korean skunk back in the day. I don’t hear of his work nearly enough anymore. Love that it’s being brought up here, very cool

8 Likes

So this grow fits in this thread, very interesting explanations I better dont comment on them I am not interested in controversy and this thread is full of it

What is important is if you like it or not

I am using this super mold botrytis variety in order to test trichoderma treatment as all of this grow
I am testing sulphur as well but I doubt it works well. It is similar to Bordeaux mixture and I am seeing tomatoes with PM after liquid sulphur treatment but this year I try sulphur and I hope it will be more succesful than Bordeaux mixture for cannabis indica
G13 x Skunk 9 out of 10 germinated no problem. No clue when these seeds were made but as most of Skunkman stock, amazing germination. Very professional
I believe at this time of the year they will be semiauto and they will probably sex in one month. I am afraid they will stay small so I will grow them in 5 lt pots or 9,5 lt maximum

I am matching this with G13 x Lemon Larry
I made a mistake with 2 seedlings but everything germinated no issues at all. I dont know when this was done but all seedlings came out straight like if they were on a vertical CD and I think some treatment is done to obtain this result. Both G13 x Sk and G13 x LL germinated very fast in 24 hours

This is G13 x Hp x Citral. Very good germination, 9 out of 10. These ones are quite mutated
I have a trifoliate, mid row second from top
The bottom ones are struggling to come out of mutations but eventually they will

And this cross is matched with G13 x HP x Congo Bangui LMN
The 4 plants on top right are Ohz x Skunk from Cultivators Choice. This cross is mold botrytis guaranteed here withoutn any treatment at mid flower so hopefully the ttrichoderma treatment will help. I should have sprouted this end of september. I believe it is fast photoperiod and on a dry summer it would have a chance but in autumm it will be a very tough test at cfa koppen environment matching the environment of Mississipi where this mythical meh G13 cut that hybridizes beautifully was supposed to be grown.

Have a nice sunday everyone

10 Likes

check in with @JoeCrowe if you want to kill powdery mildew dead. Worked for me I can say that much.

Interesting line up.
I have an old pack of rez SSSDH x G13 … not sure if I’ll ever pop them and haven’t researched what G13 he might have used. I dunno, they are in the freezer so once I go through all the other G13 themed stuff along with all the bodhi 88g13hp crosses I have… i might get to those rez beans LOL

5 Likes

Yah I have lots of experience eradicating mildew colonies. They are an easily eradicated parasite! All 300 different colonies of it :wink: MY writeup on the organism is 900 pages long, going into details that nobody has ever read before.

8 Likes

Very interesting that you say lemon and gravy, that’s the way I used to describe the profile of the Ohio G (not the Lemon G or the cut of G13 that went around central Ohio)
All the Ohio g’s get confusing, and the history is steeped in lore and it’s hard to know what’s true. What seems almost certain, though, is that the G and Lemon G are not G13.

5 Likes

I don’t remember a just G here in Columbus but want to know more lol. I have the lemon g now and of course looking for dumpster

3 Likes

It’s like 90% similar to the lemon G, almost no one would know the difference from flavor alone. I had seen a bag of each next to each other in like 2014-15, so I knew it was out there.
theguydowntown did a bunch of work with it. Everyone who got the cut was like “are you sure this isn’t lemon G?” But it actually grows very different and tastes slightly different than the lemon G I used to have, which was a maniac plant. I think that flavor profile used to be somewhat common.
The stories I’ve heard are that it’s
Colombian import seed
Skunk x Misty
A selection of love potion

4 Likes

I’ll have to look into it some more. I’m right in middle of Columbus unfortunately I don’t know any of the old growers. Just been doing my thing

4 Likes

I hope trichoderma does the trick and they finnish here without rot
G13 x Skunk

G13 x Lemon Larry

10 Likes

I applied sulphur twice during veg
This is the first time I dont see PM, I hope it keeps this way

This week is everyday over 90% humidity, I gave today a trichoderma, I hope they hang on
G13 x Skunk 3 different plants out of 6
First pic shows the closest bugs get to those buds

G13 x Lemon Larry is a resin machine, I hope they can make it here
These are 2 girls out of 4

11 Likes

Out of likes but they all look great! Both of those REALLY intrigue me as they both hold some serious old school fire! Really hope they finish up great for you too :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes