Is 88g13×hashplant close to a original g13 or is the still original g13 around

I just grew a bunch. Some were g13 leaners and some were HP leaners. They’re in there.

2 Likes

I have those seeds tagged G13 Project, Klar Clone 2003 x Lemon Larry
What is the Klar clone?
From first tests this cross gives 45 min high uplifting to my surprise. After 45 min comes down with some munchies but nothing too extreme so you can do your things and go on. The hash of it must be excellent
I think it is a little better than all of the sour diesel crosses I tried so far

I dont have any G13/HP tagged from you. The ones I have are PacificG13/Black Widow projects and I have a cross with female Lemon Larry there

For me it is different weed from what I am used to. I smoked tropical sativas all my life and coming back to the western world I was very curious about the modern canna and hyped strains

I grew so far Chocolate Thai F5 from you and from Seedheaven
The ones from Derg Corra sold by Seedheaven are done by yourself as well?
I found a recessive Chocolate Thai sativa male in the pack from Derg Corra
I crossed it by Coljam, by Jamaican Spirit(Double jam) and to NL5 x Hz 91 F3
I dont like the first 2 crosses, but the cross with females NL5 x Hz 91 is giving stellar plants. It is weird how genetics work, all of them random crosses some suck and some are excellent. It is the best hybrid I tried so far
I harvested this one this week

I would have loved to find a female Chocolate Thai like that male. I am finding citrus lemon terpenes in the crosses above and I think it comes from the chocolate thai recessive male. It doesnt appear in the NL5xHz91 F3 nor F4s
What I got as Chocolate Thai is an indica selection that was dissapointing for me because I was expecting to find the sativa side of the Chocolate thai

I grew Strawberry Lemon. For me those terpenes are shockingly horrible in cannabis. I never smelt bazooka bubblegum in weed. I grew this year NL5 x Hz from Mr Nice, I found 2 girls giving beautiful pink pistils and have this disgusting bazooka bubblegun terpenes. It puts me off, cant vape it at all.
Beauty Queen of the Season 2023/24

NL5 x Hz Mr Nice pink pistil

30 min high weed. Not much munchies after those 30 min.

I grew Lemon Thai and Lemon Thai homemade crosses with sativas, all of it very dominant Lemon Thai crosses
Nice uplifting 45 min high I dont like the terpenes. It grew very well here, no rot no fungus
The outcross with Seedsman Haze and Colombian Gold 72 USC gave intersex progeny which I smoked anyway. Beautiful foxtails indoor plants. Same high like Lemon Thai with longer flowering time and higher productivity

I tried GG#4 x Deep Chunk
I was curious about this one. I dont know how GG#4 is. I grew pure Deep Chunk. Same terpenes as Deep Chunk, for me it wasnt couchlock. I didnt dislike it but the high has ceiling. It is just the first one of the day having some 30-40 min punch and the ones after it hit less or nothing.
With pure sativas I find a few with no ceiling and 2 hour high. I smoked all my life sativa creeper weed so that is my standard and is very different from modern canna

I crossed GG#4 x DC by Seedsman haze. These crosses grow plants like sativas with Deep Chunk high and terpenes. This cross gave intersex progeny as well, some bananas

Kali Mist 1997 Rhaco cut x Sour Diesel IBL 2010
I have tried many different Sour Diesel crosses coming from different sources. This year I tried Deedee from FTS but the strain doesnt like the environment here at all. I tried ECSD crosses from Hortilab
It is all 30 min high weed so for my standards of 2 hour high I find very hard to understand how this Sour Diesel thing has become a legend in the canna world

I tried Mextiza x Sour Diesel
Same like all of the Sour Diesel crosses 30 min high
I gave to a friend in Spain for a club that dont exist anymore Mextiza x Deep Chunk. They made hash out of it 220 micron. They reported the budtenders could not finnish half of a spliff made with this hash

I tried Cheese, Exodus cut x Sour Diesel. I remember I didnt like it much and I could not understand why the hype on exodus cut and what makes it a legend or an elite
For me the only elite is 3 toke weed 4 hour high like in the 80s. 2 hour high is what standard weed should be.
I am seeing the standards in the modern canna world is 30 min high. The reason I started growing is because this 30 min high is even high standard where I am currently living and this kind of weed I call it placebo and pisses me off

I have stock I have no clue what it is.
So I am finding after these canna growing adventures at this part of the world most indicas dont like it at all but some of them can grow decently.

In the 20th century and before indica plants were made hash. Hash lasted long time, it had a long cure
Indica buds hit same as the buds? If I get 45 min high in bud form, the hash of it will hit the same amount of time?
I grew jamaican spirit. The buds didnt have any high at all. After 6 months of curing it and finding no high I made it hash. It was excellent uplifitng hash himalayan charas quality and it surprised me a lot.
I am too lazy to make hash but I think I am wasting some amazing plants not making hash out of them

Have a nice day

9 Likes

nice :wink:

the g13 klar is a g13hashplant.
clone came from denmark to me.

3 Likes

I decided to google and some info came up

British hempire said
There is a very nice Danish guy called Hashbean who has a G13 project he has put a lot of work into called Klar, I think he started from G13/HP but I’m not sure. I think his main breeding goal was to maximise the yield of easily detached trichomes for hash making.

Reeferman has offered G13 derived from the Airborne cut, I grew it and it was garbage imho.

Some guest at icmag said

I was just given a pack of klar, descriptions as follows

Klar (100% indica)
hashbeans G13 project backcrossed multiple times to achieve stability and uniformity, and for maximum resin production.

Flowering time 7-9 weeks
height 120-150cm with 2-3 week veg
this strain is provided in cooporation with batiba and hash bean

Master Santero 10 years ago said
https://www.opengrow.com/topic/48798-breeding-with-the-g13-dom/page/2/
some of the legit g13-hybrids that still are around:

• g13 x nl#2 and g13 x nl#1 (known as the airbourne and pacific clones)

• g13 x hashplant aka. ghash aka. mr.nice (preserved by ndnguy since 1988)

• g13 x haze (worked into an ‘ibl’ by shantibaba, one great male found by soma, but it’s a haze dom)

• g13project aka. klar (made by hashbean starting with ghash genetics and worked for g13-traits)

• g13 x black widow (reeferman and motarebel, worked from the pacific-clone)

In the same thread Santero in 2014 said

• Moderators+

• 6,876 posts

Posted October 14, 2014

these are clones of hashbeans klar-selectas …

big up to my danish bro for sharing this one. hashbean420 did a spectacular

job indeed. these clones are over ten years around and well worth any growers

time. i just got these and will cherish the hell out of them if they are to my liking.

(if not: its bye bye, like a few other big names that were crap. lol snob-alarm)

oh, and these are g13bw f4 from seeds (made by reeferman about 12 years ago). they are stan-

ding in an alley of pure lemon larry F1, made by elite genetics more than a decade ago (not the

diluted contemporary alpine seeds stuff )

So santero, this big name hashbean G13 Klar clon, did you trash it?
Which one is better this one or your sloth?
Which one is your favourite weed from current available stock? Available means something alive today
The weed I smoked in 80s in Amsterdam is very very different from the weed I smoked in Amsterdam in 2018 and this is happening all over the planet
Do you judge weed by the flower and how the flower vape/smoke or you make hash and judge the hash of it?
For instance, I grew your C5 x Sour Diesel. The buds were fruity taste not of my liking and the high was meh. I made hash of all of it and it was the best hash I made so far. It all came out bubble amazing uplifting 2 hour high made with a small pollinator. That hash didnt last long

In that thread in Opengrow Santero said
anyhoo,

g13 is a narcotic smoke and good yielding plant with

burnt tires / rubber smells and spicy / floral taste and

extremely good and reliable medicinal qualities.

The G13 x Skunk from Seedsman Skunkman Range is spot on these tastes and smells description.
I dont find it narcotic though and what is good about growing many plants is that you can choose among them and smoke what you like best

Santero, whats the best hybrid the canna world has to offer in your opinion and why do you consider it best? You know, there are so many different parameters all over the planet about what is best and there are many different bests categories
The reason I prefer landrace sativas is because the type of high I like and I am used to is only available there but there are good hybrids too, they are different though

Have a nice holiday 1st may to whoever works and celebrate it

2 Likes

I Can Has !!

2 Likes

I have it. It’s pretty good.

2 Likes

I suppose I have it, too, in that case!

2 Likes

the klar stayed a few grows and then i tossed it, after i made that sloth.
the “sloth” was nice … some phenos were great, some not so special.
it was fun making and exploring that a bit for while.

i don’t make hash much, mostly smoke flowers :wink:

we definetly have very different tastes, so listing up what i like
for you (again) would not make much sense, as you won’t gain
anything from it that is useful to you.

also, i don’t have ONE line i prefer over all others, everything has
something i like and dislike, most of the time … hard to find THAT
special one (for me too, haha).

__

master san
:grin:

how come people confuse me with anything other than a normal
grower that just happens to chuck beans here and there, lol?

with that huge amount of crosses that i make and share out all the time …
no one could possibly believe that i’m more than a private chucker (at best !!)

6 Likes

I am afraid you dont understand what people might think of you from the other side of the screen and it seems to be very important to you
Making trash x trash= trash² is not what I consider breeding and this is all I got from european commercial seeds, no matter country, no matter what collective they belong to
The best of western breeding is inbreeding depression galore. The result of a bunch of egotripists with no love at all for weed who think and act like Little Monsantos

You seem to be interested in what people think of you
In case you are interested I consider you a historian and I consider historians masters.
The history of what is something debatable

So you are the historian
Hashbean made his selection for hash making or for bud smoking?
If it was made for hash making as it seems to be the case, it will be judged as hash

@santero = something

I don’t know I didn’t get the last part.

You can find seeds from this project here.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

nah, i am not a breeder, nor am i commercial in any way.
i am also not intertested in fame, money or fanboys.

i merely asked you how you liked the plants you grew from me, lol …

the rest you seem to make up in your mind (?)

__

that’s okay.
i don’t need to care about any of this, lol.

enjoy your grows and have a great day :wink:

ezgif.com-optimize(1)

10 Likes

Hey brother, I really enjoy your honesty.
What’s your recommendation for a good sativa?

2 Likes

@santero already famous

4 Likes

pff, haha … hopefully not …

while all i do is grow plants, make seeds and share them out (lol),
in mere tents indoor in a european country, where growing is not
even really allowed, people already seem to have all kind of cunt-
fused ideas about me :laughing:

hence …
“sorry, not my problem.”

nobody would be that stupid to expect great cannabis
breeding in seeds from someone … not breeding !!!

6 Likes

@santero - not nice to cats and doesn’t recycle.

3 Likes

But he does recycle cats which is kind of strange

4 Likes