Is Anyone Else Here in Missouri?

@PhilCuisine

Thanks . I will check it out!!

1 Like

Maryville is a small town

2 Likes

Nah, not really!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: Don’t worry, OG won’t hold it against ya, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@WHAB is down that way…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Looks better than what I’m eating. Guess I’ll move to MO.

1 Like

Here’s the previous MO-centric thread:

Dunno if a moderator wants to merge…

4 Likes

Yep. Been here all my life!

4 Likes

@Joker , @Gizmo , @PhilCuisine , @hawkman , @BarefootAndBlazed , @misterbee

Thanks everyone. Didn’t know if a question like that was against the rules… I will check out that Link as soon as I have time to read and enjoy the entries. I appreciate the head’s up about the previous link.

In the meantime, anyone who wants to can send me a private message.

5 Likes

You are fine, Bro!!! ALL within da Rules, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@misterbee

It’s ok… but I’m a gal. Still love being a grower! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:naw but i was born in carthage Mo :mage:

1 Like

I lived their in Marryville for two years were i put together programs for inmates at Marryvill State Correction Prison – was by St Joseph that’s were the pony express started

1 Like

I worked as a secretary for a non-profit program called Volunteers in Prisons years ago… but I doubt we would have crossed paths. My work was mostly office-based and they didn’t let us visit “inside” any of the prisons except at Christmas. That was a long time ago… not even sure that program exists anymore.

I live closer to KCMO these days.

1 Like

WHAT??!! How in the hell did I not know you were in the same state??!! Lol

Other side of the state here.

MY APOLOGIES!!! “Ain’t mad atcha!!!” Some of the B-E-S-T OG-Growers are LADIES, for sure. Just a presumptive error on my part. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Im.from.MO but. in oklahoma.now for the past ten years…family all there…so.im here.

A lot of great private bud is grown in the northland :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im in NW Missouri.

St Louis here.