Is it ok to make BOG seeds

Hey everyone, looking to track down some original stock that is now listed as retired. Anyone got a line on these 3 that they would be willing to trade for so I can do a preservation run down the road?

Sour LSD
Sweet and Sour Cindy
Lifestar

5 Likes

Hey @Greyfox , this a bit better?

2 Likes

lol Those are retired already? Hell they just GOT on the scene!

lol I been ā€˜on the sceneā€™ for nigh on 7 decades and I ainā€™t close to retiring yetā€¦now how in the hell did they manage to get there but I ainā€™t??! :joy: :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

ROFL. Yeah, according to seeds here now they are. Sour LSD and Sweet and Sour Cindy I can make myself as I got those Sour Bubbles going to get pollen from. The Lifestar is a different story. Itā€™s a Sensi Star cros.

This item is RETIRED. Itā€™s no longer being restocked regularly.

BOG Seeds ā€“ Lifestar

SensiStar x BOG LifeSaver

Indica 70/30

THC: 22-26%

Flower Cycle: 63-70 Days

Yield: Heavy

1 Like

lol thatā€™s not ā€˜retiredā€™ thatā€™s only semi-retiredā€¦ :grinning: :wink:

Thatā€™s an old sales trick to up the price gradually
called forced desirability based on shortage (artificial)

2 Likes

LOL, I suppose, I think itā€™s more false hope. None of their stuff is being restocked regularly. The ones listed are the only 3 the put as retired.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna make a strain Iā€™ll call 'UNUBTAINIUM"

shades of Avatar! :grinning: :wink: :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

Anyhow lol you got this cuz! The plants are coming along and looking good

2 Likes

Hats a bit corney, maybe smaller.
Thank you for all your hard work

1 Like

More like this?

1 Like

Bog always said he loved that people used his genetics to make seeds. It was part of his master plan as he would say :joy:.

Just a man of positivity to the highest degree.

4 Likes

glad he was into it, cuz i been chucking his stuff for years now. too much fun, sooo many pheno/genoā€™s, its like a box of chocolates. i mix some other stuff in, but i am mostly bog :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree
He always said it would be ok

Once there yours there there to do what you want

5 Likes

Yeah, his posts on OG are a great reassurance and show his thoughts on the matter perfectly. I would have loved to meet this great man.

2 Likes

My man :joy::ok_hand:.

Nothing better than chucking some prime sour bubble pollen. Makes everything better instantly.

3 Likes