Is it ok to make BOG seeds

Both runs going to proceed, these will be given out as creations from BOG seeds and everyone will know they are not from the man himself. I appreciate all the input from everyone, I know it may be silly, but I just didn’t want to do anything some might feel was wrong. Especially the BOG family. I think his quote says it best and made me feel much better. Seeds will be made, seeds will be shared, we shall leave the BOG family to sell them. Here is hoping Jr. carries on the lines but one way or another BOG’s genetics will carry one. Propagation tray set up with temp controlled matt, seeds heading for a soaking shortly.

9 Likes

Well here we go, 7 Sour Bubble seeds and 5 Grape Punch took the plunge and will be soaking overnight. No turning back now, all that’s left is to see what happens. emot-munch

4Mdc

21 Likes

Let’s go! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

1AAC204C-D6D6-426D-AEE5-7D3CCCE72B0D

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I want a card for my Blak N Blu Cookies.

4 Likes

PM me and give me some design ideas :bulb:
Strain Genetics info, See what I can do…

2 Likes

I need an artist to do some work for me
Get a hold of me

2 Likes

I am slow as fk but I know my way around a free graphic program.
( some of the pay-for programs have complicated interfaces.)
This week I drew this lol

8 Likes

Actually in need of a graphic designer myself. And definitely not for free, anyone in need of work please PM me.

3 Likes

Pm sent to you

4 Likes

@CADMAN is exactly the right person!!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

How bout a fox and a skunk sitting on a park bench together

3 Likes

Need to add a bench @Greyfox , lol.

download.jpeg-9

6 Likes

Alright now an old beat up cruiser hat on the fox, the bench and a joint held by either one of them.
Let me know what I owe you

Nice very nice indeed

4 Likes

Like this @Greyfox? Still needs some editing but is this the general idea brother?

8 Likes

oh wow, highly stylized. brush strokes. out of my league to match that. I am more outlines and color fills. silkscreen requires each separate color on its own plate then shrunk by a millimeter for color bleed. I would like to help but I know my limits.

1 Like

Imo only one that deserves the praise is god. He’s the real pollen chucker. I don’t see anyone throwing up respects to him for using his work. We wanted the plant free now free it or ur not for the community.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t know it was a go lol glad you did :facepunch:

That is good, maybe just some refinement

1 Like

Yeah, sorry @Greyfox, got overloaded with work and have not got back to this yet. I have to clean up that skunk some. Is there anything in particular you want to see?

3 Likes