Is there anybody out there, FL?

I have a herniated disk in my neck, pain killers are not doing to much for me any more. Have surgery setup for the 14th of next month.

5 Likes

Ouch! Quite a wait when you’re in that much pain.
I wish you well.
And hope breadwinner finds a good connect :v:

1 Like

Ouch mate. Sorry to hear. Hope the surgery fixes things

3 Likes

Yeah im in south florida u definitely need a medical license Im on probation as we speak… I don’t see florida legalizing recreational any time soon… It’s all criminalized here its the ok coral buddy… :joy:.:flushed:… Sling em if u got em… I hung up my gun belt 10 years ago…

2 Likes

The stare of fl is solid Republicans no chance home grows will fly in that state. I got out of that state and never looked back, best decision I ever made

4 Likes

Yes and no with that.
In the north in the pan handle area is very conservative, where as the southern area is more liberal.
In the central part of the state is where all the action is come election time.

1 Like

Thanks everybody, I thought it’d be easier these days to get some grey area delivery, but internetting is hard for me (cept og of course) and my package will be here today.

As far as florida laws go, home grow is what you want, you don’t want even a penny of your money going back to the same asshats that have been brutalizing you. Imho.

I’m learning about cracker culture, Florida has crazy history, and some tough people.

Also I don’t think a single person here knows how to drive, lol

5 Likes

My mom has the sickest yard!

8 Likes

Looks like peace river/Clewiston area almost. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 Like

It’s in Ocala, a nice Oasis :+1:

3 Likes

Broadcasting good energy in your direction @darkillusion

2 Likes

20231123_122257

Creature from the black lagoon :metal:

3 Likes