Is this potassium deficiency?

Hello guys… I recently add one plant on my LPA system but its looking some bad… maybe because I adding nutes based on the othe plant which already is entering at 4 week of flowering so, looking thats grafics about leafs and deficiency its looking potassium…

I am thinking to remove that one from aero and put on a DWC bucket, where I could control the ppm for this plant age.

What you guys think about it, K ? Mg ?

3 Likes

I’d bet Potassium… or possibly lockout.
…But I strongly suspect you would have the pH side of things covered so I’m betting Potassium deficiency.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Based on this chart it looks like a K deficiency.

5 Likes

I’m afraid the plant is weak and it’s under bug attack, upon these spots they could be spider mites:

I would inspect the backside with a scope, hope I’m wrong but anyway a safe check won’t take you much time … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

Your plant needs K and P

1 Like

Its just dust George… I did being making some improvements on wood structure and have lumber dust everywhere!! :confused:

And i dont know how to clean it beacuse its hard to get it out to do wash the leafs (scrog and fat roots to pass to my netpot hole… and get it out the entire chamber will give me a lot of work :confused:

If itsnt malefical I will not mind it… Already shaked the branchs to try get the dust out… it helped but no much all of it

Your plant needs K and P

I’m using GH and following they feed chart… the light one… maybe add a little bit more of every products or one specific ?

I still looking to buy the diamond nectar and floralicious to complement in my next cycle.

any tip about it ?

1 Like

So if the new plant is in a system that you already have a plant 4 weeks into floser… I’m not understanding how its needing PK? Outer leaf curl suggests too much…?

2 Likes

the youger

the older

So if the new plant is in a system that you already have a plant 4 weeks into floser… I’m not understanding how its needing PK?

It was just a guess… maybe because I nutring based on chart with mid bloom and the younger still not being on the mid bloom, so in my mind the water which being good to older, maybe doesnt have the nutrients what the younger needs, because the ML of each nute is in diferent proportions… Thats why I come to you guys… because I dont have certain about what is happening… but I have certain if I isolate this plant in a bucket it will be easily to control the ppm in the range what it needs.

It will be a hell take it from the chamber but its looking the best to do. Each one is in different time of bloom… they have the exactly date of germination but the older was flipped early… so I understand the necessities of each one is different, right ?

makes sense this line of thinking ? noob forever :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Glad to hear it :grin:, I once had them and now I see them everywhere :sweat:, I would agree then with K and P … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Do you have the lights lower for flowering? Heat stress and it wasnt quite ready?

1 Like

What’s the temperatures like???
The leafs curling to me is them drying out.

26~29 Cº lights on
23~26 Cº lights off

and its have 45cm of distance from the higher bud to the led panel.

2 Likes

Temps seem ok. A little high with lights on but nothing to worry about. Humidity??
Higher temps require higher humidity and watering more often. I think it’s more an environment issue if I’m honest but I’m definitely not a expert :+1::v:

1 Like

RH ( 45~70 ) Still trying to learn how to control it because I just expand the grow room and bought a air conditioner so I doing some experiences with the air with my eyes on the temperature and RH .

2 Likes

Humidifier and sonoff th16 :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I dont think it’s a nute deficency problem… you can flower into week 3 or so before the plant will start showing signs of nute deficiency. Wither excess nutes or environmental. Week 4 is when I start cranking up my lights and hit with a compost tea.

2 Likes

Can u talk a little more about that compost tea ?

i’m not running on soil… this plant in question is on aeroponic

The tea doesn’t have anything to do with you. Just that I think it got an excessive amount of PK. Based off the leaf curl. That or environmentals.

2 Likes

Oh, I get it!! I will study more about nutrition… still is a hazed area to me…

But you guys did makes me pay attention on the lights… I’m testing a led panel made by a friend and its have an UV chip led with 10w… I thinking its too much if we put it in comparison with the Quantum Boards, the UV leds proportion is minor than mine.

The other plant is under a similar panel but instead an UV chip it have an “fullspectrum” chip led… and that plant dont looks diceased.

I will pay attention on the next days… I will install an on/off button to that UV led an led it off for some days until this plant gets more mature…

This week will arrive 3 quantum boards from china and the grow will be more safe… in terms of know what we using on … but this leds did makes my start possible… so, thats it… thanks everyone for take a time to help this poor pothead…

:heart::man_farmer: :brazil:

5 Likes

I’ve used the full GH line up for over a decade. Diamond nectar and floralicious are the only 2 I still use regularly. Definitely worth getting

3 Likes