Island Crippy partial charity auction details to start 6-23

From seed that looked iffy, and not fully mature. So there’s high viability in these :+1:

Haven’t sorted yet, but it’s a nice haul and more buds left to pick through

@Tejas lol I just pop and twist them out until the bud is flat. Even though I compress it, it wiggles a lot free I don’t have to find. Tedious regardless how it’s done though :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Agreed, got to find a method that works and stick with it. :grin:

1 Like

And we have 90% from random seed picked w hard shells :+1:

Just about 3 weeks old now

I still have a few more branches to do but most are done

About 3 layers deep, but there’s plenty to pick through to get the hollow/immature/undeveloped out

5 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this co-op donation situation for seed runs to sort out. Too distracting. In the meantime I picked though the IC seeds to get immature/hollow out. I’ve just finished a 72 hr random test of 5, and…

100%

Close to 30 days. I think I’ll sex in the cup before up potting if it’s a female. Actually it’s not unruly, some nodal stretch but sturdy. I only had to re-bury the stem deeper once.

Waiting on supplies to pack and ship, but I’m nearly ready to start this, so get your pennies, sheckles or whatever gathered up to bid :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve been busy… 30+ flips

Seeds were given a light squeeze to ensure hard shells before packing each flip. You’ve seen germination tests, that’s all I can do for high viability.

Coin flips took 2 weeks to arrive. Waited one week and had flips ordered that weren’t back in stock. Ordered something else, and that took more time. So finally I’m ready to begin. Just need to write it up and I think tomorrow will be the day I start it.

So if I understand correctly, LJ offers support during an auction when proceeds or a portion go to fund OG ?

While I’d love to GIVE ALL OF IT, rising costs of supplies and the expenses to produce it isn’t reality. I’ve decided it will be 60/40 cut.

After looking over previous auctions I also will have a rule of my own that ensures equitable distribution which will be 1 lot per winning bidder. Multiple winning lots by a single member will be prohibited. A member can certainly bid on multiples to get 1, but the previous high bidder will win the subsequent lot. I’m not allowing vultures to scoop up multiples, because I want each OG member to have a fair shot at getting this.

I will start the bidding at $35 and in $5 increments for 12 seeds

The auction is open to Canadian and Euro/ International members

CripXmas testers will be sent to by default

1 female IC. Ready to up pot

3 Likes

These arrived Saturday in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail:! They arrived safely no problem :wink: Hell Yeah! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Same here. Islander, but from Puerto Rico. Our crippy used to be imported Colombian or really good outdoor from the bagseed of those imports grown locally. Jet fuel for the mind and spirit, brother.

sending you fraternal islander vibez,

Cannabrainer

1 Like