Possible 808 Corn hybrids auction/OG fundraiser to float if there’s enough interest

I’ve been giving a lot of thought about 808 Corn and it’s not for me being limonene terps version of Crippy, and won’t be working with it, however I’m thinking before I get rid of the mothers to offer the OG community a chance to grab it to try it out or work with it in other cultivars. It is not available to buy from 808, so it would be exclusive. I am thinking of a partial NL#2 and PTK seeding of both Corn phenotypes B and C. IF there’s enough interest in the community to try these, I’ll do the pollinations of 2 more B’s and a giant C mom on my next cycle and have it set up as a fundraiser auction. This will be my way of helping OG to meet those financial obligations. My thread on 808 Corn has all the particulars about this cultivar.

6 Likes

More corn! this time, it shall be different!

2 Likes

I’d be interested in the straight up 808 Corn.

1 Like

You mean F2’s ?

Of course the pollen from both PTK and NL#2 would be F1. Then there is another option of reversal clone to self :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, F2. I followed your grow thread and it Corn looks impressive as a stand alone. I can’t remember if this was clone only or you had seeds to start, but the corn alone would be a nice option to the PTK and NL#2 offerings.

2 Likes

Yes, there’s a few seeds left. Started 3 and ended up w 2 fems. Plant C we saw run first. Plant B is 6 weeks in, and pretty much the same buds, just shorter growing. It’s been slow, but I need to update thread. It would require growing out more seed to get a male, which I think these might be fem Corns getting 2 off the bat…

4 Likes

I really like the idea , and second @tejas sentiments as I’d love to have the corn as well as the X’s to play and breed with. Much respect for doing this, truly :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

It’s set! 2 Corns are dusted with the massive Maui Wowie male. So that’s what I’ll have available in the summer to donate. Hopefully 250-500 if not more. HALF of whatever it ends up being is what I’ll send for a charity auction. Later I’ll offer up the S1 of Corn to play with.

3 Likes

Awesome news my friend! Can’t wait

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.