ISO best strain for neuropathy

Looking forward to watching your grow this year, fellow Missourian here. I also have some foot neuropathy that manifests as an icy cold feeling so this grow is of particular interest to me.

1 Like

Have you decided upon your outdoor grow strains yet? I figure that us zone 6 cats are maybe 6 or 7 weeks out from starting the seeds.

@Dirt_Wizard thank you for the information, I will read these papers tonight.

2 Likes

Because cannabis and cannabinoids are classified as Schedule I drugs, the ability to perform clinical trials with cannabis is considerably hindered. This classification also affects the ability of clinicians to prescribe cannabis and CBPs to their patients. Substances classified as Schedule I under the CSA can be legally possessed and/or dispensed only as part of federally approved research grants or programs. All involved manufacturers and distributors are required to obtain Schedule I drug-specific registration before initiating such research. Moreover, cannabis for research must be obtained through a facility that is contracted with the National Institute on Drug Abuse. Currently, the only facility approved to provide cannabis for research purposes is the University of Mississippi.

Because cannabis and its derivatives are classified as Schedule I drugs, physicians cannot formally prescribe these substances and may only recommend medical cannabis for their patients.15,17 According to a 2002 9th Circuit Court of Appeals decision in Conant v Walters, physicians are protected against federal prosecution for communicating about medical cannabis use with their patients by the First Amendment of the US Constitution.18,19 The court also ruled that physicians should not be held liable for a patient’s actions. Various state laws have permitted the distribution of cannabis through dispensaries, which conflicts with the CSA.

READ MORE HERE:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10716240/#:~:text=In%20a%20study%20by%20Wilsey,dose%2Ddependent%20reductions%20in%20pain.

Until Cannabis is removed from schedule 1 the research will be hindered. I suppose it would be a good idea for all of us to communicate with our elected leaders our wishes concerning cannabis remaining on the same list of drugs as heroin…

2 Likes

Very informative discussion

1 Like