It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

So I’ve been reading. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So how are the plant babies and equally important I thing we all need more Piper pictures as its been 7 days so I feel we have been patient :rofl: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys & gals!

Plant ladies are doing great! They won’t stop growing!

Piper is also doing her normal thing and I’m seeing a LOT more of this:

Will still be seeing her doing this though, because well :woman_shrugging:t3:.

Then there’s my favourite pic of her of ALL time!

Hope everyone is doing great, enjoying spring and growing hard!

🪴:seedling::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Pretty Piper kitty! Those darn blue eyes :heart: Plants are looking amazing too! How are your MCT oil adventures coming along? Happy growing! Spring is in the air :sunflower::sun_with_face:
☆djsf

2 Likes

I haven’t quite started them…yet! :relieved:

I’m waiting on a health test I’m booked for on the 22nd to be over and done with first, before I start adding new things to my diet. I don’t want to have to make long and drawn out explanations to medical “professionals” who’s eyes just glaze over. :wink:

Spring is indeed treating me well so far. :tulip::sunflower:
I hope so for you too!

3 Likes

YAAAAASSSS! THANK YOU :pray:

And give Piper love from us!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Exactly! Such a beautiful cat. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I will definitely pass on the love from you and Mrs. Pigeonman. :heart_eyes_cat:

Be sure to say “hello” to the ferals for me. :blush:

3 Likes

Yup, her blue eyes and demeanour usually capture most folks, she can be such a DIVA!

Such a cuddly one though…

5 Likes

Happy Sunday!

:pray:t2: I hope everyone has a blessed day and has been enjoying a wonderful weekend. :relieved:

I took these of my plant babies yesterday, I think it was yesterday :joy:, enjoy!

I keep forgetting to take my jewellers loupe with me. :roll_eyes:

In spite of the snow I woke up to, I also have a veritable vegetable garden growing in the same tent as my plant babies. :woman_shrugging:t3:

I can see a propagation tent in my near future! :dancer:t3::man_dancing:t3:

Update again soon. Grow happy 🪴

13 Likes

:sob: I hope Piper is okay with this! NICE FROSTING you have going on!! :drooling_face:

:hugs:

4 Likes

That is that poin they are almost there but not yet… Worst time every season!

2 Likes

Piper and I had a bit of a “set to” in the early am hours of this morning.

If you’ve ever heard of the book, “Will my Cat Eat My Eyeball’s:…” I hate to spoil it for you but heads up….they will!?!?
Without a second thought! Cats waste zero time!
Im good with that, I sleep with my door closed, NOW!

I’ll not have the cat deciding when I’m going to get up and feed her, by scratching at my door!

Animals most times act out of habit though and it’s not her who should be getting “punished” for getting her into the habit of eating at that time of the morning, and I know that too. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:Adulting is hard.

6 Likes

Soooo what does a lady do with her NUTS?

:blush:

She takes them outside for the local bird and rodent population to use for their spring caloric intake!

:chipmunk:

They made short work of it too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

PS: Those were leftover Christmas Nuts. :chestnut:

9 Likes

Merriest of Mondays to all! :hugs:

I thought I’d toss in some plant perspective. 🪴 I’m not sure how easy it is to glean via photo. :face_with_monocle:
Oh yes, there’s frost/“suntan lotion” :lotion_bottle: ooozing from most of the inner pores and I like it!!!
Neither lady is overwhelmingly bulky either, :crossed_fingers:t2: I won’t have any bud rot to deal with.

I wish everyone a wonderful week. :relieved:

:sunflower: Grow Happy! 🪴

19 Likes

They’re looking great. You have them chugging along very happy :clap::tada:
I had the hard realization that cats are really in charge not me. My cat adopted me!

5 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Funnily enough Piper was an “adoptee”. :joy_cat:

She quickly became a permanent part of the family with her Diva’ish personality quirks that seem to mesh well. :heart_eyes_cat:

Hope you’re having a great day/night. :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy growing. 🪴🌻

5 Likes

Big update coming….:star_struck: Huge!

6 Likes

@KanehB Looking great in here! Your ladies are growing up nicely, frosting up! Lovely little foraging spot for the critters too! I love your mossy rocks! Thanks for sharing your updates! Excited about the big new one! :green_heart::sunglasses:
Blessed be ☆ djsf

3 Likes
4 Likes