It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

@KanehB i just was reading about the nerve pain you have in another thread. Did you get the ssdd pack from @HolyAngel ?

If you didn’t get them dm me. I have extra

6 Likes

Hey there,

If it’s going to be in the Fallboxes, I might be getting a pack :woman_shrugging:t3: (It’s my first seasonal box :slightly_smiling_face:)

Thank you for thinking of me and I will let you know if I don’t get one there. I don’t want to have more than I need or take from someone else who may need it too. :relaxed:

Have a blessed day! :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Piper…psst

What’s in the box, my love?

You’re not sure, eh?

I can tell it’s going to be Mammoth!

(Monday)

7 Likes

(Wednesday)

The mail came today with a nice surprise, it’s been many years since I’ve said this but….

I’m Legal!!! (As a medical Patient!)

14 Likes

Congratulations! Its nice not having to worry about anything! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:
:cat2:

3 Likes

Oh my yes, Piper and what was in that box…

My Mammoth Flower tent:

My Mammoth Propagation tent:
(Sorry bout the mid range “blurple”)

My medicinal “soldiers” side by each, back to back….this = better! ⚕️

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! :hatching_chick::tulip:

PS: It was the Prop Tent…that’s what was in the box! :relaxed:

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

CONGRATS!! Love the new digs!! 39962586
☆djsf

6 Likes

Aye, me too! :hugs:

Thanks so much. :sun_behind_small_cloud: I have so much planning to do now. :relieved: I love it!

Have a fantastic weekend. 🪴

4 Likes

Big congratulations on the medical and the new tent!! :grinning: Lots of room to pop more seeds now and start a perpetual grow. :crystal_ball: I see a nice consistent supply of quality herb to fill the medicine cabinet in your near future!! :star_struck:

5 Likes

It’s all a girl like me could ever wish or want for really. :relieved: An easement of the pain. :clap:t2:

4 Likes

I don’t remember Easter last year, I don’t recall 4/20/21 either. :pensive: Last April was not great in so many ways.

It will take a long time for me to forget this year too! :relieved: OG is helping me to create new memories in so many wonderful empowering ways and I’m so thankful.

Look what else my Piper “bunny” hunnykins :kissing_cat::heart_eyes_cat: found for me this morning!

7 Likes

Newfoundland maybe? :grin:

1 Like

Well, a lot of Irish immigrated there eh? Perhaps it’s an Irish thing. :smiley::ireland:

3 Likes

Maybe so :grin:. I’ve only heard that phrase a handful of times so it stood out when I seen it. Congratulations on the license btw :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks very much. :blush: I’m disgustingly excited about it! :sweat_smile:

Enjoy your weekend. 🪴 Grow Happy! :pray:t2:

3 Likes

@KanehB Heyyyy, nice rack! :innocent::joy::slightly_smiling_face: Perfect timing too! They will be put to good use in the coming weeks! Thanks for sharing! Love those Mammoth tents. Blessed be! Hope you and yours have a lovely weekend!
☆djsf :green_heart::ireland:

2 Likes

I can’t wait! I feel like a teenager again…waiting for something important to happen that’s just not happening fast enough! :grimacing:

I have to keep reminding myself that patience is a good thing, and doesn’t hurt, too much, in moderate doses. :relieved:

Blessed be :pray:t2: to you and your Waterford folks as well. :wink: Enjoy the festive weekend. :potted_plant: :hatched_chick: :tulip:

4 Likes

Without that patience we’re all just staring at seeds :rofl:

4 Likes

@Pigeonman Even with patience that still happens from time to time lol

4 Likes