It’s MY most wonderful time of the year! 🙂

Happy Birthday @KanehB !

4 Likes

Happy Birthday girlfriend!!
Make it a fabulous one! !
Remember it’s not the Birth-Day it’s the Birth-Month!! :sweat_smile::two_hearts:
You’re other package is on its way! :v:
Love , Light and Happiness !

4 Likes

HARPY BARFDAY @KanehB !!!

3 Likes

I still have an outdoor plant (Goomah) that is growing like a weed, I’m going to continue updating, until it has been harvested and I can post a smoke report! :fire: :dash:

In the meantime; I have 1 Fog Dawg waiting to be placed on the dry rack and 5 auto’s drying waiting to put me in Jail! :scissors: I love it! :green_heart:

I have started a new thread, please…everyone is invited to come and see!!! :eyes:

Thanks for ALL the wonderful B-day wishes! :hugs:

4 Likes

Continuing on with THIS THREAD

The ONE that has made it!

I’m pretty sure “she” is a “she”, I suppose only more time will tell :face_with_monocle:.

Also, my Honeydew Melon vines, Sugar snap pea vines (Harvested twice :pig: already), Brussels Sprouts and Tomato Plant’s as seen from below!

Have a Blessed day everyone! :green_heart:

16 Likes

I’m learning :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

That’s so great! :star_struck:

I have one very similar! My mom gifted me for Christmas years ago! 🥹 It is one of the few books I will never tire of reading, nor will I ever get rid of it.

My Step-dad, still gets me a “Witches” calendar for Christmas too. :wink: Very useful!

9 Likes

Why I’ve not heard of this “Green Witch” book!! :thinking:
I’ve gotta check that out!

5 Likes

Shout out to Missus and @Pigeonman for the lovely Birthday package! :hugs:

Your lovely lady is oh so talented! :smiley:

I know you’ve already passed my “thank you” on…alas friendship like this doesn’t come along everyday so it behoves me to say it in every way. :relaxed:

Thank you Both, for making me feel special for my special day. :birthday:

PS: There was even a package included for my daughter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: How wonderful is that!

10 Likes

I need to find this book to add to my collection :weary: I’ve actually never spoken to or met anyone that practices green witch magic before. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Well….”Hello”, from Canada! :canada:

Lovely to, sorta; meet you. :smiley:

Do, please stay and make yourself comfy. :hugs:

5 Likes

Here’s a link to more fun reading,

5 Likes

Ooohhhh, I think you would really enjoy it! :green_heart:

I also get a ton of useful information about growing from it too! :seedling: 🪴 Everything! :hugs:

3 Likes

All this talk of Green/White Witches & Magick… I’m going to need to go hang out in my thread for awhile! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:

:blush::wink:

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Ace, I will gladly sit and watch from afar (UK) :grin: pleasure to become acquainted

4 Likes