It’s time to say goodbye

Be well. Good luck :four_leaf_clover: with all your future endeavors!

Best wishes to you @anon98660487 hope to see you around again someday!

I’ll miss your dishes!!! Eat well stay lit

Paws

3 Likes

Good luck with the butcher shop!

1 Like

Going to miss All the food knowledge you shared + garden hauls .

Pleasure always . In. A bit !

1 Like

Ah hell, man. Believe it or not, when even one of our regulars moves on it leaves a hole. Sure got used to seeing you around every day. I’ve been doing a lot more reading than posting this year.

You’re always welcome here, if things change. Nothing like having an army of friends to pick your spirits up real fast. You know where we’ll be. Wishing you the best of luck on your new endeavors. And, yeah, we’ll miss the whole family of yours cause that’s the way these peeps roll. peace to you the wife and the doggies!

10 Likes

I’m not liking your post @anon98660487 because I’m not liking the fact you’re leaving.

You’re an OG through and through and will be sorely missed.

12 Likes

Take care @anon98660487 you will be missed!

2 Likes

But… April fools was yesterday! :raised_hands: Best of luck in life and your endeavors @anon98660487 :v:

2 Likes

256880 (1)

6 Likes

We may not have always seen eye to eye but I always appreciated what you brought to OG. Best of luck to you and yours, hope you find your way back here one day :v:

5 Likes

Hang tight @anon98660487, good getting to know you. Hopefully you’ll be back!

1 Like

Bye @anon98660487 maybe someday you will pop back in.

2 Likes

It sucks to hear your leaving.
I will miss you and your dogs.
Like others have said…if you ever want to pop back in again come right on in.

2 Likes

Good-by @anon98660487 I understand. Life happens and you need to take a break some times,

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

sorry to see you go, but good luck with future endeavors. give your white dog some pets from me, lol.

2 Likes

Sad to see you go my friend, good luck in your endeavors and stay safe, we’re gonna miss you.
Peace​:green_heart::wave:

1 Like

Sorry to see you go @anon98660487 but I know how it is not to participate in a growing forum when you’ve stopped growing… Even though I didn’t get to know you well, you showed off some great dishes and sound pretty chill. Be well and safe :+1:

1 Like

Grow or no grow , hang out when you can…
Miss you already, pine

1 Like

Always good to know when it is time to leave. Wish you the best.

1 Like