It’s time to say goodbye

@anon98660487 hate to see you go. Peace. Sometimes it’s time to go. I thought about. I hate to say goodbye.

2 Likes

Take care bud! You’ve done this place a service.

1 Like

I notice that members don’t stay around much over a year. I have noticed a few people have left.

1 Like

People that are here to learn, help and companionship stay.

:green_heart: :seedling:

15 Likes

Understand.

1 Like

I get it. Shit changes and you gotta switch focuses at times. Wish you luck man. No chasing fockers into the night for that motorcycle you crazy bastid!! Peace.

3 Likes

Yeah @anon98660487, I think you were our only heart of San Fran member, and I loved your stories. I hope life will spare you some time to come back and visit, at the very least. peace brother!

3 Likes

You will be missed @anon98660487, drop in now and then.

1 Like

I will miss your pup posts. Kept me going after loosing Layla! Ty!

1 Like

Hum… yeah dude have a good one! Take care… enjoy life! Hope all the best.

It was a pleasure meeting you and hearing your stories. Wishing you safe journeys and adventures. Hoping you’re full of it and drop by again at some point! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sometimes it not goodbye.

Sometimes it’s bye for now.

Life is unpredictable, but we always come back home.

6 Likes

Hey, good to see you again bro. I was wondering about you the other day. Hope things are going good at the new crib. That’s quite a change. peace

1 Like

Good luck rocker

Hopefully your ok and just finding a new site

His post said this grow was done and he is just taking a break.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Hey GMan, it sure is good to see you again!
There are quite a few OGers that I’ve really been missing and hope to see them around too.

I’m adapting to life here fairly quickly, considering I’m a lifelong Californian. Things aren’t all that different when it comes right down to it, except maybe the weather…. and the cannabis laws.:rofl:

4 Likes

Good luck, good health, enough wealth and may your “roots” always find clear water.

3 Likes

Just saw this post @anon98660487. Have a great one, always enjoyed reading your posts. Either about your dogs, your wife, your grow, and especially your food. Hate to see you leave this community.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching this thread hoping you’d change your mind and stick around. Obviously that’s not gonna happen. Hopefully it’s nothing to do with our community that’s pushed you away. Mr 12/12 from seed Hopefully you find your way back at some point. You’ll be missed :+1::v:

6 Likes

Thanks irishrocker and be safe. I’ll miss your photos and stories about SF, your posts always make me feel a little less homesick.

3 Likes