Italian growers communities og Italy 🇮🇹

hi guys now OG is growing in the sense of the reopening more and more people have become aware of the rebirth of overgrow so now I would like to collect all my Italian villagers … if you are Italian register here I would personally receive a gift from me :+1:OG italy​:muscle::muscle: :muscle::100: thanks again @LemonadeJoe :pray::muscle:

19 Likes

There seems to be many here. I hope you find each other.
:green_heart::seedling:

5 Likes

let’s hope brother I remember that in the old og of RC there was the Italian community and we were many we hope to find fellow villagers :it::muscle:

5 Likes

Hi,I am with you,italian

4 Likes

My wife is Italian. We spent 3 weeks in Umbria in summer 2018.
Best vacation ever. I love Italy (except Rome… meh).
I hope I can retire to a tiny village there someday. Grow grapes, olives, and cannabis in my backyard.

If only I had learned to speak Italian instead of German when I was younger.

:heart: :it:

6 Likes

FORZA!!! This is my kinda room.

Who else is eating pasta right now?
I’d raise my hands, but I have a Panini in them.

4 Likes

We would welcome you :heart:

3 Likes

Mi mandi in privato dove devo spedire?

2 Likes

Manda indirizzo in prv

Da dove se posso?cmq manda indirizzo in prv per regalo

1 Like

Non c’è bisogno di un regalo. Sono felice di essere qui.

3 Likes

Coltiviamo, uniti!

2 Likes

Italy​:it::green_heart::heart::it:w Italy

1 Like

I’m not Italian, and I can’t speak Italian, but I wish I could. I love Italian food!

I’m in the US, but the little town I live in is historically Italian and Spanish. It’s located about 10 miles from what used to be the border of old Mexico. So, early trade and new settlers came right through this town on what is called the Santa Fe Trail.

My town was also founded on Coal mining. I read that Italians immigrated here for the mining jobs and were known for their mining skills. So, even though I’m right where the west meets the mountains and it was all cowboy country, the town is still mostly Italian. I’ve only lived here for 5 years, but I love the people. They are so friendly, and family oriented. It’s a small town of ~8,000 and about 3 hours south of Denver, Colorado and 10 miles from the New Mexico border.

We also have about 30 cannabis dispensaries, lol… That’s one major reason that I moved here, but the people were just an unexpected bonus.

I sure would like to visit Italy. I would love it for the food and wine alone, lol. But, I’m sure I would love the people as well.

I hope you get a good group of Italians organized. Cannabis is one of the best things to bring friendly people together. Happy growing! peace.

5 Likes

fantastic brother of many Italians are immigrants there … friendliness and love of neighbor are Italian symptoms I’m glad you like Italy … it’s a pity that there is no work here because otherwise you live well because you eat like a god and let’s face it the truth I have traveled a lot but in Italy many things are very libertine unfortunately the only negative thing is cannabis very illegal here for the rest wine and food at will when you want my house is open for you :heart:

3 Likes

@GMan,Kind Words friend.Sure you can find some real asshole here but,major part of Italians Is friendly,very weird and like to share food.Sharing food here Is like saying I love you.I Hope you get on a trip here,and,if you by any chance Remember this message,Hope you come to visit south Italy,very low and cheap deal and you won’t regret It.I Spoke to many tourist while working in hotel,from florida to other Little countries of America,they were amazed by people,food,weather and landscapes,on top of that,beautiful Sea and beach.

3 Likes

Sud Italia​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Gugol grande brò seguondoti ho visto che hai raccolto…fiero di te…Ps umidità troppo alta fratello portala a 50 almeno ora che stai essiccando

1 Like

Unfortunately, the problem was the external humidity not the internal humidity, even with the extractor and fans active the humidity was 70% inside, I didn’t have any problems with botrytis luckily, only 2 small rotten florets for the bad ventilation, but no botrytis problems or mold. Even being I had to cut everything because I don’t like it too mature, so it’s the same thing.

1 Like

Un gentil salute da gli stati uniti a tutti nel bel paese. la grammatica sie arruginitta ormai but I can still jam to Celentano. (I’m old)

2 Likes