Italian growers communities og Italy 🇮🇹

Io allevo un po’ di tutto foschia, indica buone seedbank sensi seed, ace seedbank serious seed, th seeds e molte altre.

1 Like

Ciao Fratelli Italiani. Un saluto dal Friuli

2 Likes

I have a bit of Italian in my bloodline. my dad’s dad. Unfortunately I was born in England. And the only things I inherited were the big nose and bushy eyebrows :joy:

Oh and the ability to cook :relaxed:

4 Likes

You will also have inherited the spirit of initiative and the ability to adapt in any situation.
Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

2 Likes

now the real red Calabrian is lost. They have been trying to reproduce it lately but, it is not the same.

2 Likes

Ran out of likes already but pleasure to make yours too brother. Spirit of initiative :100: but the ability to adapt not so much :joy:

I’m very intelligent but socially a liability. You can ask the Mrs to confirm :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That’s a bummer, such a shame to see regional cultivars lost like that, did you have any experience with it when it was around?

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that Is right

1 Like

No I didn’t have the pleasure of trying

Ciao amici, spero che stiate tutti bene.

Voglio dirvi che abbiamo un nuovo thread dedicato specialmente ai noi membri Europei.
Vorrei invitarvi tutti a venire a vederlo ea parteciparvi.

Spero di vedervi tutti lì :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hcpbDum

5 Likes

Ciao amici della l’erba, sto cercando per i semi calabrese rossa. Damme un messaggio se puoi spedirlo a New York o Roma. Grazie tutti.

1 Like

Ciao fratello, viva l’italia. Penso che la Rossa Calabrese non sia più disponibile. Potresti voler dare un’occhiata alle piante greche chiamate Kalamata Rossa e Cretan Island. Penso che sia simile al Calabrese

1 Like

aha ho capito sono curiouso far crescere qualcosa dalla terra calabrese. Ho fumato l’erba calabrese a Roma venti anni fa, ma di solito e il nero e il marrochino hash. Il nero e buonissimo e me manca.

1 Like

Saluti da un’isola dell’Adriatico.
From the opposite shore :slightly_smiling_face:

And one question.
I know that street cannabis mostly comes from Albania. It’s the same here.
Has the quality of imported weed improved in recent years?

Both set of my grandparents came to America
In 1906.
They married other Italian immigrants
Who in turn produced our parents
Who then sired us.
We don’t speak, mom does a little.
WW2 had an effect, 2 uncle’s and my dad served.
In America it was frowned on to speak Italian
By many immigrants
That war changed how people felt and our
Family and many others wanted to be American
So we were not taught to speak
They were pushed to assimilate our new country
From the start, WW2 did the rest.
But am 100 percent Italian by blood.
I joke with folks, I’m pure Italian
Born in America so I’m pure American to,
Both European and American.
We kept our food though and many ways
Of our grandparents.
Sadly the old country moves away from the Church
But we have not.
That’s my story.

2 Likes

Did you observe some changes in the phenotypes in your family due to the new environment? :laughing:

Sounds like the history of a lot of “americans” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pretty interesting but epi genetics have definitely an influence.

I know an pair of twins which i could never keep apart, after one gone to an exchange year fo Canada she came back and was like 2inch smaller than her sister, since them i can keet than apart.
But i think its pretty interesting how big the influence of your place of living (and everything which comes with that influence) is to your body and genetics

Actually yes.
I am 6’1 unheard of in my family as most are shorter.
Now after WW2 I can’t say about the European
Branch though i have read the increase in meat eating made even the Japanese grow bigger
These days but yeah, I stood a head or more above
Most my uncles, especially Angelo but again the American diet we ate was heavy on meat as opposed to.the European diet.