It's time to grow some bud, come on along for the ride

So feeling crappy today but still worked on my plants a bit. I topped the one Pancakz and I think it will be ok in the end.

My clones have taken off fine. Thanks @DannyTerpintine.

Now here is the tent.

Ok OG, have a great night. Going to go try to force myself to eat some dinner. :v:

30 Likes

@DougDawson Hope you feel better soon! :v:

3 Likes

Ouuu you’re running pancakez too?! I will be watching, was very close to dropping some this run too but I didn’t.

Clones are looking beautiful! :heart_eyes: Do you get any noticeable smells on the LO stem rub yet?

Oh dang, you dealing with nausea/no-hunger too ey :frowning: .Hope ya feel better soon brother! :100: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @ThirdStone and @DannyTerpintine. This to shall pass. Just shoveled in a pork chop, potatoes and peas. That will help.

So yeah @DannyTerpintine, the 3 in the back are Blue Kush, the middle 3 are Pankakez and the 3 up front are Paonia Purple Paralyzer. They all started rough on the Jacks Clone formula but are all running on the TAP formula now and seem to be doing much better. Still not perfect but better. I want to clean out my 2x4 since I just moved some plants out of there and will then move a few of these out of the tent to make some room.

5 Likes

@DougDawson This is incredible brother!! I hope you are better tomorrow as your plants are today… I followed all your troubles… I can’t wait to plant my PPP seeds, searching here I found this story, have you seen this one?

5 Likes

I have. There is a bit of a story to these PPP seeds. There was a preservation done by @lefthandseeds that was very successful. Seeds were made and sent in to the USA co-op distributor @MomOnTheRun . Unfortunately she dropped off the site for some reason and all the seeds sent to her for distribution were gone. Here is that run with the story you posting in the OP.

Fast forward a bit and I was looking for a way to give back to OG. I had read the story of the missing co-op seeds and acquired some PPP seeds so I decided to try to redo that run. I ended up with 2 males and 3 females. I collected and distributed a ton of pollen from them into the community and also filled the original signup list as well as a new signup list so everyone was made whole for that strain in the end. My run is documented here.

So that’s how these PPP seeds came to be.

18 Likes

GR8 bit of information @DougDawson and background on those strains and the story behind the. Now I will have to go and check it out as it has provoked the curiosity in me. :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

@MomOnTheRun yep, name definitely checks out… That’s a crazy story. I guess no mater how kind and generous you are. There’s always someone that will take advantage. :disappointed:
Some people suck. But all dogs rock.

5 Likes

To be fair, I don’t think there was anyone taking advantage. We never did find out what happened to her but she was a very respected and loved member of the community so I like to feel she deserves the benefit of the doubt. Many things could have happened to prompt her absence, in the end, I just hope she is ok.

14 Likes

Your story what was the ending ! Did you finally mate the young lovers or was it just a 3 way of fun !? Did they make young seeds and live happy ever after !

1 Like

I posted a link to the journal, got to do the leg work bud. It’s a good read :wink:

4 Likes

Actually doing that read when I seen you responding hahah have a great night cheers !

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: for those links Doug, you are the best. :wink::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey @DougDawson . I was repotting some plants in the solo sacks. Dropped one 3’. A couple days later I can’t tell which plant it was. That sack saved it. Thanks again. Transplanting goes so much faster too!

1 Like

Glad they are working out for you bud, I love those things.

4 Likes

Hey OG. Just a quick update. Feeding the plants took a lot out of me but I got it done. Just a quick pic and I am going to go. Still got to go feed my Sweet and Sour Cindy.

25 Likes

What a good plant daddy. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::innocent::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Apologies for the delay @Thetravler as I just saw this.

I would assume if you ran a few Bubba Kush and got some variations you’d find something that hits the “sleep” spot. This is a cut of Matt Berger’s Bubba Kush so I can’t say for sure if just any ol’ seed would do.

I know @DannyTerpintine is doing a lot of breeding with the same genetics so maybe he can let us know how his projects are working out with the MBCut Bubba Kush expression. :thinking:

Hoping you feel better asap @DougDawson !!! :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you very much @DougDawson you have a least gave some one who can educate me and hopefully he will share his knowledge. Thanks again Cheers !

4 Likes

You’ll find a lot of kush in the progeny, but the chocolate usually doesn’t carry through as often.

My Swackhammer, The Orbiter, Suga Suga all have easy to find knock-out phenos. (I have some swackhammer, the other two you’ll have to find or make trades.)

I actually have a worked strain, that I’m still working that might be rightttt up your alley. The only thing is that I have not released any yet and I’m not sure if I will. (I might hold this stock and only release the end cultivar.) If you want to run them I’ll share a pack if you’d be willing to document them. I won’t tell you what the strain is yet though. But if you need a sleep aid and pain killer this should do the trick.

13 Likes