Itza419 1st outdoor monster crop

image Planted on 4-20… Updated today. Question. What might I expect for a harvest. Does a monster crop just throw out popcorn buds?

One is over 8 foot tall.

11 Likes

Damn tree that is ha!

2 Likes

Do you have aphids or some other insect ? I always have bug problems . Its just part of growing but they rob your plants of needed nutrients and weaken your plants for attack by other insects .

1 Like

Tiny white moths bout all I see.

What ever they are their eating holes through your leaves not good . I need to ask what is a monster crop ? Maybe I would understand what you have going on . Its hard to tell from photos but to have a good harvest you need to take care of all the problems as you go along .

1 Like

They are mothers that was sexed indoors then thrown outside on 4-20. Reveged forever shoots everywhere.

You can’t just throw them out and expect a good grow . How many plants are we looking at ? not trying to be a jerk but they look crowded and spindly can’t tell much from your photos . Maybe someone else on here can take a look 4 I suspect its too shaded ?

1 Like

I agree that it looks too shaded. It looks kinda like my goat pen garden. We are taking out trees as we can for next year. I havent grown in years, so I will take what yield I get and improve from here on out.

Next time, find the spot with the best light you can. There is an app that will show you where the sun is at through the day, and it will also show you the different times of year.

Until now I’ve been trying to do a preventative spray for bugs once a week. Now I have been dusting with DE, not wanting to spray anything on my buds if I don’t have to.

2 Likes

2 plants that are in an out of shade. Went through horrible heat and drought. . I have plenty in full sun. These things stink to high heaven. Also I threw them outside to test their cold weather resistance. The lived thru ice sleet snow freezing temps and of course some frost. I’ll cut the trees back this fall for next year. Had real fine grows in same spot . Need to clean the shade away . Thanks for the input.

1 Like