IWS Oxypot - Maxi Bright 315 Budbox Shed Grow UK

Fair mix of colours st the top… mostly clear lower down… but lots of the good stuff​:grin::grin:

5 Likes

That is one big lovely looking plant @Robin
Enjoy your bounty mate ,
Gaz.

1 Like

Well some shots…
Trim heaven… smoked the hash off the blades as I went… :grin::grin: beautiful day… good sounds sticky fingers… what more could a bloke want :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Look at the trunk on that rootball :grin:

4 Likes

My haul :grin::grin: I’m guessing 3-4 ounces …

3 Likes

Trim to dry and tumble :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Good work mate! Looks like some top shelf smoke. What you growing next?

2 Likes

Hi… thanks @ReikoX
I shall be hanging up my light until September when the summer house once again becomes my shed.

Next grow I’d like to raise something a little different recommended probably by one of you guys … something different from the NL/Skunky strains but still a good producer and relatively idiot proof :smiley::smiley:
Seeds and advice will be welcomed :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’ll sort you some beans when you’re down here mate that’s no issue.

1 Like

Well my harvest is dried jarred and weighed… I’m very happy 168grams or 5.92oz of smokeable bud :champagne::champagne::champagne::grin:
So smoke report… I have smoked a sample 2 x single rizzla neat joints, of the trim I was originally going to try to tumble…
Now my sense of taste and smell are non existent ish but I’m completely off my face… nice wide awake behind the forehead stone… didn’t taste awful so will be nice to follow the cure and see what changes that brings…
Thanks to everyone for the comments and help along the way… you’re a great bunch :sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Nice and tidy… :grin::grin:

Not quite as tidy… but a summer house now… roll on September… it becomes my shed again…

5 Likes

Sell 2 oz of that and buy a 6x4 you can run all year bro

3 Likes

Nice haul there @Robin , i have one of those Honeysuckle beans, might be too satty dom for me, I’ll send you it along with a few other beans if you’re interested… enjoy your visit north mate…
Gaz

2 Likes

Hi @Gaz29
Excellent visit to the Colas mate… I’m sound for beans cheers bud​:grin::grin:

3 Likes

It was an absolute pleasure mate. No doubt we will catch up again soon. And enjoy the smoke my good man :wink:

3 Likes