IWS Oxypot - Maxi Bright 315 Budbox Shed Grow UK

It’s trichome time… some pistiles changing colour too :grin::grin:

6 Likes

CF is still wild at 33 to off the scale…last two top ups of fresh water probably 8 litres and CF still Net 23… PH has stayed good at 5.8 tho now 6.1 plant looks really well… :sunglasses:
I think she’s just not feeding… best ideas anyone :grin:

Pistles are turning noticeably too :smiley:

6 Likes

What can u say… CF too high… more water no nutes PH balanced to 5.5 CF now at net 16 but the solution looks too clear now :neutral_face::roll_eyes::joy:

6 Likes

Nout wrong with that bro?

1 Like

It’s snowing :sunglasses::sunglasses:

8 Likes

When you down again for that “business meeting” bro lol

1 Like

14th mate :grin: got to be in Warrington 10am next day

1 Like

Well you may have to partake in a smoke and a few scoops either way. I’ve got a good mate that lives about a quarter mile from your hotel. And there’s decent beer and food next door to it

1 Like

Cheers @anon58740919 …looking forward to it :grin:
Meanwhile I’ve been trichome hunting… I gotta usb microscope some time ago connects to my phone
Its a bit fiddly on a moving plant… but I don’t want to chop any samples just yet
I don think it will be too long till chop time… there are some very orange crystals in the topmost buds

6 Likes

Some fatties in there…
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Its just drinking more water than it is eating food, hence the water level reduces faster leaving the nut solution/salts higher ec/cf/tds, this usually happens if its a bit on the warmer side :wink:

Looking good though :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Plants finally eating itself… bang on for harvest next weekend at exactly 8 weeks flower (exactly ish :grinning::grinning:)

4 Likes

All good in the hood :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Getting some nice colours now… liking the purple :smiley::smiley:

5 Likes

Looks tasty that mate. I reckon she will throw a few more colours out before she’s down. Om nom nom

1 Like

Wotcha mate…
She’s got till Saturday… I have new trim scissors to test …:rofl:

1 Like

I don’t understand the wotcha bit lol. But alrighty then Eddie skizzafingaz it’s always exciting till you’re actually sat in trim jail for 2/3 days haha

1 Like

Wotcha = hello :call_me_hand:
A southern thing maybe.

2 Likes

Must be mate. Either way. Tasty plant lol

1 Like

Well the journey draws to a close… 60 days flower and tommora suits to have her down :grin::grin:

I’ll post some pics of my harvest tomorrow :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes