IWS Oxypot - Maxi Bright 315 Budbox Shed Grow UK

Too bright to see anything so small… lol

A closer look…
Happy days :sunglasses::sunglasses:
… afterthought. … I gave them and the cubes a little spray of vitalink plant start and root stim … net CF of 4 and a PH value that matches the crappy patch chart on the manufacturers packaging. … would have expected a decent colour chart on a white background. … so somewhere near 6… I feel a digital reader coming on :wink::wink:

5 Likes

no worrres buddy, you can get us next time :slight_smile:

use discount code OVERGROW10 in the cart for 10% discount

3 Likes

Looking good in there. I have been thinking of picking up a couple of those cameras, do they do time lapse?

Did you see a tail when you planted in rockwool or just a crack

Hi @ReikoX no time lapse but you can manually take pics or video or setup alerts to record auotomatically on motion sensors… its quite cool it sends you a pop up on yr phone and emails a pic of what it’s seen moving. . PC and android apps and £25.00…

1 Like

Um a small problem pops up… one of my buried seeds popped up today…

2 Likes

Soon redistributed the latest arrival into the cube that my last seed definitely didnt survive. . It did pop up but the root was exposed and twisted. … tough little sod wanted to grow…it had to make room for its sister to be :grinning:

Hi @Growinnblowin. The last one in had no visible tap root… had barely cracked… looks the strongest so far…
View from the box cam…:laughing::laughing::smiley:

4 Likes

Nothing mutch to report getting decent first true leaves… day 5.
Love the remote monitoring :grinning::grinning:

A little spray of vitalink and thats that for today…:grinning::grinning:

I dunno.

The internet reports have these at three nodes already, lol.

99%

2 Likes

Three nodes alright. . One each :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Day 8… been having temperature issues… I’m warming the whole shed to 16 to support my heated propagator to maintain 75-80 C last night that died… supplier shipped a replacement foc today in the meantime I have added 100mm of foam insulation under the tent.
The plants seem good, a little yellow I reckon that’s me being spraying them every day probably want more food
The rockwell blocks are to heavy / wet in my opinion so I’m using paper towel to try and suck some out so I can feed the little ones without drowning their roots… Anyway new leaves everyone :grinning::grinning: well done…

Liking the short fat one :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Boxcam view

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

All right. We have some volunteers.

Are you feeding these little sprouts?

Hi @99PerCent
Yep… a 4CF mix of vitalink plant start and root stim sprayed at the Base of the stem every other day. . I’m trying to dry the cubes a bit i want more air around the roots… :laughing::laughing:

This is odd… the leaves look like wings, ive not noticed leaves pointing up … any ideas what they are after

Leaves pointed upward are reaching for the light. This is a sign of good health.

2 Likes

:grin: nice one @99PerCent, Thanks, Hey I’ve been following your grow too, magnificent. I feel i’m standing on the shoulders of giants here on OG :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Well, keep some safety lines handy, lol.

99%