Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

Yeah, drawings are really fun by themselves. Next generation of OGers already show great talent! Next step would be to turn them into a calendar :laughing:

10 Likes

Thank you @ix3u . Love all the artwork on these. Thank the artist as well :v:

26 Likes

Great artwork!

25 Likes

Thank you very much, the seeds arrived today. I haven’t open the puck yet. But it looks like they all made it.
Let me know if you’d be interested in some guerilla fume crosses. I’ll be pollinating very soon: ogkush lemonlarry, blue d#5 and grateful casey jones. I will hand out quite a few of those within the next 3 months.
Cheers, stiff

27 Likes

Mine came too :heart_eyes: thank you very much!!

26 Likes

Hello everyone! Lots of big news today!
Dropping off the last stack today,

and only need …

1. @donuchee :us:
  2. @RiverCityRando :us:
  3. @cannaloop :canada:

So send those deets!

And I’ll be completely caught up!

I’m going to go ahead and consider this basically done and a great success! I’m guessing people will continue to trickle in for the overflow.

Like an idiot, I didn’t keep track of all the “received” posts so I should go back and do that to add to the spreadsheet :roll_eyes: I’m really hoping we have a huge percentage of “made it safely”. I threw return labels on probably 3/4 of them and haven’t gotten a single one back so far.

Speaking of return labels, I always get mine from donating to things like the arbor day foundation, and more importantly St Jude’s. If you like free seeds for helping out a great cause, check out @LouDog420 thread

… Super great cause, super killer crosses, can’t go wrong :muscle:t2:

Going to throw together 34 more packs to cover a total of 150 OG’ers. I still can’t decide if 150 people is a lot or not. It didn’t SEEM like a ton of people. Till you have to start writing all those addresses :laughing:… Still probably going to keep the next one s little smaller 🤷🏻

And speaking of the next one… a super cool guy on here @TeddyNuggets sent me these, and we all know what happens when someone sends me Subcool gear.

60 Likes

you and your helpers did an amazing job, you all deserve “a good ole pat on the back”. made a lot of OGers happy with your time and efforts and the extra special art work. :pray: :100: :green_heart:

9 Likes

Thanks buddy! I do feel like the drawings really made it pop. Definitely would’ve had em all out a little sooner without em :laughing:

14 Likes

And here is a pretty girl, growing from seeds that I made. It’s a really cool feeling :blush:

43 Likes

What’s a cooler feeling is someone else growing your beans to harvest and them enjoying your creation.

10 Likes

Beans received!! Thank you!!

26 Likes

That is pretty damn cool! Out of 116 people so far, statistically speaking, at least one person has to grow em out right :laughing::laughing:? Honestly, even if it just makes people happy to have it in their stash, I’m fine with that too 🤷🏻.

17 Likes

Thanks so much!

28 Likes

they landed a couple of minutes ago ! i got a dino !! great arktwork :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

So many letters arriving :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

1. @Ratbastrd :us:
    Dm me your address and I’ll get them out soon!
16 Likes

Thank you sir.

6 Likes

Thank you @ix3u!!! I got the “Short Circuit; Johnny #5” edition!

31 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for the BMR pollen awhile back! Dusted the bottom four branches of my latest JTR

Oh yeah, and also the Romulan beans!

37 Likes

Nice, you’re welcome :blush:

10 Likes

I think I got the best one so far lol thank you so much for doing this and preserving an amazing strain!

29 Likes